Blaire White: My Favorite Tranny

Blaire White: My Favorite Tranny

Trigger warning if you do not like conservatives.
1183

Blaire White is a young Youtuber who is vocally against feminism and other liberal ideas and policies. She is avidly against politically correct, or "PC" culture and she breaks down barriers by calling out hypocrisy withing political and social issues. What makes Blaire so interesting is that she is openly transgender and is very vocal about her nontraditional views regarding politics. Her first video was entitled "Female Privilege | Antifeminism" and was released on her channel on December 2nd, 2015. The video discussed her opinions and experiences with the idea of "male privilege" and why she does not think it is fair to say that women do not have certain privileges over men. She compared her experiences as a male from before she transitioned to those as a female and discovered that she was in fact treated differently, but not in a way that many may think. "The term 'ladies first' is definitely something that is actually implemented." Said White in her video. She also mentions how our society is generally more welcoming and kind to women as opposed to men. "I think these are things worth noting even if they are small things because I do think it effects their quality of life." Blaire goes on to say that she does think women have privileges over men. Some of Blaire's other videos are on male issues where she uses her platform to spread awareness on issues that effect men, such as male suicide. These issues are not prominent in the media and since White once lived as a male, she feels a personal connection to these issues.

Blaire defies typical LGBTQ community norms by calling herself a "tranny" (which is typically considered an offensive slur) and aligning with predominantly conservative values. She does not think gender is a social construct and does believe that there are only 2 genders. This is contrary to popular belief within the LGBTQ community in which gender is a concept that has nothing to do with biology but has to do with the way society assigns characteristics associated with sex. Many trans people also believe that they are aligned with neither gender so instead of being referred to as "he" or "she," they prefer the singular pronoun "they," "zi," "zim," or "zir." Blaire believes that these terms are invalid and should not be used.

As a trans woman, many would expect Blaire to consider herself a feminist. This could not be further from the truth. Throughout her many videos, you can easily tell that Blaire despises feminism. As an advocate for men's issues, White believes that feminism is mainly focused on man-hating. More recently, Blaire has posted videos where she speaks out against the Black Lives Matter movement as well as her disapproval of the ideology of Islam with regards to it's philosophy on women and LGBTQ individuals. Blaire's first video on the Black Lives Matter movement was entitled, "Black Lives Matter is Trash." This video resulted in her being doxed, which is the "intent to search for and publish private or identifying information about an individual on the Internet, typically with malicious intent" according to Google. Blaire had to temporarily deactivate her Twitter due to the death threats she was receiving from BLM activists. Even though her message resulted in these threats, she never took the video down and she event made more videos regarding her opinions on BLM. Here's her original video on the movement.

If you're interested in learning more about Blaire, visit her Youtube channel or follow her on Twitter and Instagram! @msblairewhite