The 6 Stages Of Black Friday Shopping, As Told By 'Mean Girls'

When the doors open, everything hits you like a big yellow bus.

74

Nothing beats the best deals of the entire year than coupons and sales that can't be compared to. Shoppers wait all year to save hundreds to thousands of dollars on some of the year's hottest items. Black Friday.

Whether you are looking for a large flat screen TV or some more clothes to add to your wardrobe, the madness of Black Friday shopping is unlike any other fighting experience. Other than the South African tribal fights of "Mean Girls."

1. Stores start to release their killer deals.

Deals don't get better than the monumental discounts, clearance, and door-busters. As soon as the commercials and advertisements come out, the battles begin to plan out the eventful day.

2. Getting your game plan together on the way to the store.

Next step: determine your map of hopping from place to place. Maybe you have decided to use the "divide and conquer" method with your friends and family.

3. The doors open.

As soon as the doors open, mass chaos ensues. Hundreds (maybe even thousands) of people waiting in line suddenly rush inside within seconds all in pursuit of the items you CANNOT leave the store without.

4. Physical fights break out over the last few items in stock.

When it gets down to the wire, multiple people will fight trying to get their hands on the same item before it runs out. What's Black Friday without a good brawl?

5. Telling yourself that the things you didn't get weren't that good anyways.

With all of the wins that happen throughout the jam-packed shopping day, chances are that you don't get every single thing that you had set out for originally. How do we cope with this? Just tell yourself: "It wasn't that amazing, right?"

6. The madness was worth it.

Even though you get up early and stay up late, wait in long lines for hours, push through hundreds of people and inevitably bump into every single person in the room, it all seems worth it when you walk out of a store with some of the best items while saving hundreds of dollars. As crazy as the Black Friday madness hits all of us like a school bus, we can't wait to prepare to do it all over again next year.