Bisexuality Is Not A Made Up Sexuality, So Stop Saying It is

To those of you who don't understand that bisexuality is just as real a sexuality as heterosexuality and homosexuality then well, fuck you.

41
Pride

Lets first begin by explaining what bisexuality is. Bisexuality is to be sexually attracted to both men and women. Yes crazy... a woman liking both men and women? A man liking both women and men? It must be a made up thing. It can't be real, can it? Well, it can be real and it is! Woah. Shocking.

Now, it seems like the internet likes to blow things out of proportion. But, most of the people saying that bisexuality doesn't real seem to be white, heterosexual, self-centered males that are upset that someone doesn't like them. Just because you are dating a woman that is bisexual doesn't mean she is going to cheat on you and same with dating a male that is bisexual. There is no ultimatum for being bisexual. Bisexuality is not a made up concept for people to use in order to cheat and be unfaithful to their partner.

What needs to be understood is that if someone is going to be unfaithful they aren't going to use a sexuality as a coverup for their dumb decisions. Being heterosexual is something you're born as, being homosexual is something you're born as and being bisexual is no different. This is not a made up concept for those to use as an alternative.

Also, no it is not okay for someone to use being bisexual as a way to get out of dating someone if you aren't actually bisexual. This just proves that bisexuality is seen as a game and as a play on a character but in reality, this is a real thing and it is very important to address this issue.

For most people who are bisexual, it is very confusing to them to be told that their sexuality isn't real and that they are just making things up for no good reason. Instead of pushing these rude and confusing thoughts down our throats how about you listen and try to understand how we personally feel.

Being bisexual doesn't make us bad people and living in a world that constantly tries to put us down is tough. Imagine being in a world where about 90% of the population sees things either one way or the other and doesn't look down the middle. That's what being bisexual is like.

The world perceives people to either be straight and strictly like the opposite gender or gay and strictly like the same gender. The two sexualities split down the middle but they don't see bisexuality as something that even comes to mind. In fact, to me, being bisexual seems like I get the best of both worlds and it's really great.

Let's not forget all of the other sexualities that are affiliated within the LGBTQIAA sector, but regardless to be bisexual is to be who you are and I'm so sorry that MY sexuality is offensive to you in one way or another. Next time you are around someone who may be bisexual instead of opening your mouth how about you open your mind.