Happy (Early) Birthday to My One True Love

I wanted to make sure this was posted when it was actually your birthday, so I had to make it early.

202

Savannah,

It feels like just yesterday you were taking that ugly picture of me sleeping on the choir room floor, and now here we are.

You've accomplished so many great things, and I know you can't always see that, but I can. I've been rooting for you from 150 miles away, but I am ALWAYS rooting for you.

That being said, happy 21st birthday baby!!!! I can't believe you're so old.

I'm extremely disheartened that I won't be with you on your birthday, but unfortunately, being an adult means not always doing the things you want. However, I will be with you in spirit hoping you are having the best birthday yet.

Being 21 obviously isn't that different from being 20, but I cannot tell you how thankful I am that you were born. Not a day goes by that I don't count my blessings to have you in my life. (Cheesy, I know.)

I know I say it often, but I love you and I miss you, with all that I have. (I've literally spent nights not being able to sleep because I miss you so much.)

I hope you have the happiest of birthdays. You deserve it more than anyone else I know. Chin up and smile, baby.

I love you lots. I can't wait to see you.

-Peyton