7 Binge Worthy TV Shows For Your Friday Night

Because there's nothing better on a cold night than a warm bed and a good show.

54
Thepennyhoarder

If I'm not in class or working on assignments/studying, I'm usually working on my latest binge-worthy show. With the millions of shows out there to choose from I thought I would compile a list of my favorites here for you today. All of these I've binge-watched multiple times and still have not lost interest in.

1. Friends.

There wouldn't be a day that I didn't have Friends on my television. I've been through the series multiple times before and I always seem to turn back to this when I get bored. From the highs and lows each member of the group faces, there is always someone capturing your attention. It's also really relatable (I think) to some of the hardships we either do and will face as we grow throughout college/the rest of our life.

2. The 100.

This popped up as a recommendation a couple summers ago and I was hooked instantly. I didn't expect to like this show as much as I did simply because I've never been a big action fan, but this one is a must. Each episode leaves you wanting to know more and each character seems to capture you instantly. I can't say enough good things about this show, it always captures my attention and I can't drag myself away for several episodes because it always leaves you hanging.

3. Once Upon A Time.

I didn't know about this one at first, to be honest with you. I was nannying for a family one Christmas break and their pre-teen daughter was hooked on the show so she introduced me to it. We watched all of season 2 or 3 together so once I came down with the stomach bug a couple weeks later I watched all that was available on Netflix.

4. Vampire Diaries.

I started in on this one with a friend at college and we're both completely hooked on the characters and the twists in this show. Every episode throws you for a loop and it's amazing to see everyone transform and grow. Whether you're watching it alone or with a friend like I've been doing, it's definitely worth the watch.

5. Full House.

I'm a 1997 baby and naturally, I grew up on Full House. When getting my Spotify Premium subscription I found out I get Hulu for free and to my surprise, the entire series of Full House is listed. I've zipped through two seasons this last week alone and it's just as good as it was when I was a child, except now I've grown into my own person and it seems like more than a TV show, make sense?

6. Night Shift.

I'm a big Grey's Anatomy fan, I grew up on it. However, everyone knows that show by this point in time. The characters in this show have such amazing stories that brought them together to run an ER. They instantly captured my heart and each episode is a winner. I found that I can watch this series really quickly but it still does leave you wanting for more.

7. Cutthroat Kitchen/Chopped/Any Cooking Competition.

There's nothing better than a good cooking show. It's how I start my mornings on the weekend and I thoroughly enjoy it every day. It's one of those things I can either just have on in the background while I'm doing work or I can sit through and watch with friends. My dad got me hooked on cooking at a relatively young age so, between him and our Saturday mornings of Food Network, this has always been a part of my life.