Binge-Watcher Struggles

Binge-Watcher Struggles

New day, new show!
17

There are two kinds of binge-watchers in this world, the ones who binge watch for a day and then go on with their lives or the ones who binge watch every day no matter what. The binge-watchers who spend days binge watching a show and after one show they still find another one to watch. Yes, it is a very vicious cycle if you ask me because I happen to be a lucky member of this group. With binge watching there comes many struggles that we face on a daily basis.

When you said one more episode at midnight and it's 3 a.m. now but the show ends with a cliffhanger.

Who needs sleep anymore these days? Even though you know you will watch it again tomorrow, you know you can not go to sleep without knows what really happens.

"Why are you so tired?"

Your mind flashes back to the almost all-nighter you pulled trying to finish your show. Life to too short to regret it.

"Are you really going to watch this all day?"

Honestly, why is that even a question? Of course, I will!!

When you fall in love with one of the characters

There is always one character you always seem to fall in love with no matter what. There is no escaping this.

Finishing a season, to find out the next season doesn't come out til next year

It will definitely be a long year but all you can do is sit and wonder where the season will go next. Lets all hope for the best.

When you finish the entire show and the ending still leaves you wondering

There are plenty of shows that love to leave you hanging but some shows have the weirdest and stupidest endings to them. Not every show ends and leaves you satisfied.

"What did you do all day?"

Well you see, no one wanted to hang out so TV it was all day....yes, I swear I did not turn down plans. *Smerks*

Finishing a series you know will never be aired again

I think this is the hardest to come to terms with because you were late to watch it. Shows such as Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill will never have another episode because it ended years ago. I mean the actors could make a reunion season but that is so much to hope for.

Having responsibilities to attend to

No one likes to be interrupted and most of the time I find myself having to stop when something important is about to happen.

Having troubles finding a new show to watch

You feel like you have watched every show you could possibly love and it becomes a struggle to find a new one.

Binge watching is fun and entertaining. The amounts of shows out there is unreal and you can never say you have watched them all. So cheers to the ultimate binge-watchers and I hope you all the best with the next show you take on.