Big Brother 19 Episode 10 Recap

Big Brother 19 Episode 10 Recap

I Hate Snakes, Just Not This One.

37
Big Brother 19 Episode 10 Recap

SSSSSSSSSSS!!! Apparently there is a snake in the Big Brother house and its name is not Nicole! Tonight was full of snakes, God and Kevin being Kevin. Only in Big Brother do all of those things go in a sentence together.

We start off the episode with the immediate repercussions of the nominations. Dominique already knows that someone on her team betrayed her, but she just doesn't know who. Paul goes to try to console her, but to no avail because she is suspecting him heavily. Her best friend Mark (did we see this on the show?) also comes to console her and they both have a nice little crying session. I knew Mark was going to be nothing but a giant teddy bear. Dominique goes to pray in some language that was completely unrecognizable to me and she says God tells her that it was Paul. They have a little chat and Paul reassures her that it was not her, but she was not buying it. This just shows Dominique has a good mind for the game.

The Veto Competiors are picked and besides Alex, Jessica, and Dom, the remaining players are Christams, Kevin, and Jason. Jessica drew House Guest choice and she chose Jason. This was a good move on Jessica's part because Jason seems to be the person that if you pick him to compete that this will stroke his ego some. I'd be willing to bet that Jason and Jessica are really on the same page and have had some more conversations about working together. This was evident when Jason said that if he won the Veto, he was going to take Jessica down and wanted Raven to go up as a replacement because it would ensure that Dominique would go home. Alex however doesn't want to do that because she doesn't want to rock the boat with the rest of the house. Jason though is for sure that Jessica would go home.

At this point, this just shows that Jason is really out of the loop. Even though he is working with Alex closely, she can't just say that she knows Paul will get the votes for Dom to go home. Jason and Alex but heads later as well when Jason won the Veto and wanted to still put Raven up. If this keeps up, it will be interesting to see how long they can successfully work together.

The next couple of moves that Paul makes here are very questionable in my opinion. So we get Paul in the DR saying that he has a plan to get Mark on the block so that he can't rally votes for Dominique. First, he goes to Alex and suggests that she put Mark up to secure Elena's vote and take away Mark's vote. Second, go to Jason and tell him about "Alex's" plan. Third, bring both of them together and make them think that it was their plan and that they have to let Mark know. Surprisingly enough, this all goes smooth until Mark refuses to go up as a pawn. He firmly believes that he would go home, which if Alex and Jason are smart, they will use that information to their advantage later. As for Paul doing this, this is just too much. He just needed to sit back and at the very least possibly just do step number one. Paul is really starting to play too hard and this safety is going to his head. He is starting to get himself into a corner where he is going to have to win HoH next week and it is in his best interest to not to do that.

Dominique now decides that she needs to get this information out that Paul is the snake. She pulls Jason aside and tells him there is a snake in the house and that he will know who it is if he pays attention to which of his enemies are starting to get close to him. Bad move. Jason is not smart enough for you talk to him in riddles. He leaves more confused and sketched out than anything. Next, she similarly does the same thing with Alex, but eventually does say Paul's name after a number of cryptic sayings and then asks for a House meeting. Again, bad move. Stop talking in riddles. That is how people get really sketched out by you. Alex then goes to tell Paul and Paul decides he is going to call Dominique out himself. They get into a fight and she won't own up to telling him that she threw his name under the bus which just makes her look even worse. Jason ends up not using the POV and they make Mark promise he is going to evict Dominique.

Dominique might have gotten somewhere if she would've just been upfront with people about throwing Paul under the bus and not spoken in riddles. It just confused people and raised red flags. Dominique also does not realize what she did in the talk show is hurting her game. This is her ultimate downfall. Now let's talk about Paul. Paul is firmly controlling this house, but like all good things, this will soon come to an end. Paul will make midway point and then people will really start to talk about him and how he is a threat. The House Meeting tonight honestly might've helped his game. It paints Dominique in a bad light and he openly said that he knows that he has no shot to win. Him admitting this can either backfire or help him. Right now, everyone loves Paul and I really don't see him going anywhere anytime soon. If Dominique gets the Halting Hex or wins the Battle Back, then that is when I can see Paul being in some real trouble. This will give Dominique time to really get in people's ears, especially if she wins HOH. Paul seems to have a relationship with everyone though and he is going to work that to his advantage.