10 Bible Verses For The Situations Outside Of Your Control
Religion

"What I'm doing you don't understand now, but afterward you will know."

30333
Ally Mishell Smith / Jade Bailey

As humans, we like to think we can control everything. Even when we can't, we still like to try. No one likes to lose control of anything, but we can't handle everything, and we have to turn it over to God and let Him handle it. Here is some Wordly encouragement to get you through those tough situations.

1. Isaiah 41:10

"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will hold on to you with My righteous right hand."

2. John 13:7

"Jesus answered him, "What I'm doing you don't understand now, but afterward you will know."

3. Job 1:21

"Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will leave this life. The Lord gives, and the Lord takes away. Praise the name of Yahweh."

4. Jeremiah 17:7-8

"The man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence indeed is the Lord, is blessed. He will be like a tree planted by water; it sends its roots out toward a stream, it doesn't fear when heat comes and its foliage remains green. It will not worry in a year of drought or cease producing fruit."

5. Isaiah 43:2

"I will be with you when you pass through the waters, and when you pass through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. You will not be scorched when you walk through the fire and the flame will not burn you."

6. Proverbs 3:5

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding."

7. Psalm 40:4

"How happy is the man who has put his trust in the Lord and has not turned to the proud or to those who run after lies!"

8. Matthew 6:34

"Therefore, don't worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

9. Proverbs 31:25

"Stress and honor are her clothing, and she can laugh at the time to come."

10. Psalm 39:7

"Now, Lord, what do I wait for? My hope is in you."