Finals Week Sucks, Here Are 13 Bible Verses To Give You Peace Of Mind During This Horrible Time Of The Year

Don't lose your faith.
92

Finals week is one of the most stressful times during a college student's career. It can be daunting, especially when your letter grade hangs in the balance of one seemingly almighty test that at least in the moment feels like it will determine your future. Believe me, I know it is stressful and a lot to handle. So here are 13 bible verses for when your stress is getting to you during finals week.

1. Psalm 37:5: "Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you."

2. Philippians 4:6: "Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done."

3. Romans 8:28: "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them."

4. Jeremiah 17:7: "But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence."

5. Matthew 6:25: "That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life-whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn't life more than food, and your body more than clothing?"

6. 1 Peter: 5:7: "Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you."

7. Psalms 94:19: "When doubts filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed strength."

8. Psalms 56:3: "But when I am afraid, I will put my trust in you."

9. Psalms 118:6: The Lord is for me, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?"

10. Galatians 3:9: "So all who put their faith in Christ share the same blessing Abraham received because of his faith."

11. 2 Thessalonians 3:16: "Now may the Lord of peace himself give you his peace at all times and in every situation. The Lord be with you all."

12. John 14:26: "I am leaving you with a gift-peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid."

13. Colossians 3:15: "And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful."

As you can see, God calls on us to trust in him, be faithful, and have peace. I know that is easier said than done, but I truly don't believe God has ever steered me wrong yet. So have faith that He knows what He's doing, and He'll get you through to the other side of finals week in one piece.