Bible Verses For The Overwhelmed College Student

"I loved you at your darkest." - Romans 5:8
13
When you're feeling lost or alone.

"He is with you." - Hebrews 13:5

"If God is for us, who can ever be against us?" - Romans 8:31

"I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you." - John 14:18

"I will be with you always, to the end of the age." - 2 Corinthians 12:9

When you're questioning His plan.

"Have patience, God isn't finished yet." - Philippians 1:6

"We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps." - Proverbs 16:19

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him." - I Corinthians 2:9

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do and he will establish your plans." - Proverbs 16:3

When you're feeling overwhelmed.

"Cast all of your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." - 1 Peter 5:7

"When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and rescues them from all their troubles." - Psalm 34:17

"When my heart is overwhelmed lead me to the rock that is higher than I." - Psalm 61:2

"But the Lord is my fortress; my God is the mighty rock where I hide." - Psalm 94:22

When you're feeling weak.

"He will cover you with His feathers and His faithfulness will be your shield." - Psalm 91:4

"My grace is sufficient for you, my power is made perfect in weakness." - 2 Corinthians 12:9

"When Elijah said 'Lord, I want to die' God gave him strength to live." - 1 Kings 19