Bible Verses About the Love of God

Bible Verses About the Love of God

Featuring 10 Amazing Bible Verses About the Love of God.

34
Bible Verses About the Love of God

God loves you. This is the key to understanding. He loves you. Not just for other people, but for yourself. He cares about your life and wants to be a part.

Even if you have spent your whole life running from God or regretting doing certain things, God still loves and wants you to be in a relationship with Him.

God's unconditional love for us is inexhaustible and infinite. It surpasses all human efforts. All who follow God are to love one another. If you are a sincere believer, you can see an imperfect picture of God's love in the hearts of those God has transformed.

Even the most loving person will not love their fellow man. They'll encourage and support you to reach the root.

The Bible is a compilation of God's words we can use to find out more about Him. According to the Bible, God loves everyone regardless of their circumstances.

These verses come from the Bible. They remind us of God's incredible, extravagant, unbelievable, unstoppable, unconditional Love.

These verses will help you believe God loves and accept you even if it's difficult to believe. Write down one verse per day or pray after you've read it.

These are the 10 most encouraging Bible verses and Scriptures about the love of God, taken from the Old and New Testaments, King James Version. Sorted by relevance.

Hebrews 13:5

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

2 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

2 Corinthians 5:21

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Romans 13:8

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

Matthew 11:29

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Matthew 22:37-39

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Ephesians 5:2

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

Romans 10:9-10

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Proverbs 3:3-4

Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

John 15:12

This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.