Bible Quotes To Help Anyone Going Through A Tough Time

There is comfort in knowing there is someone watching over you.

45
Unlocking the Bible

Whether you are a religious or not, there is so much wisdom to be extracted from the bible. Whoever your God may be, there is comfort in knowing that there is someone watching out for you and there anytime you need support. So if you are struggling right now, I encourage you to read through some of these quotes.

Think of the God you look to for guidance or to whatever power you find soothing. Reflect on the inner strength you have and believe that you will get through the hard days and will come out of them a better, stronger person. Let the words of those before us be the wisdom that guides us to better days.

2 Corinthians 12:9 My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.

Psalm 32:7-8 You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.

Exodus 33:14 My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.

Isaiah 30:15 In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength.

Luke 12:25-26 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life[a]? 26 Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Psalm 34:4 I sought the Lord, and he answered me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Psalm 145: 18-19 The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.

1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.

Philippians 4: 12-13 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation . . . . I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Isaiah 40:29 He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.

Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.

Psalm 34:17 When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles.

2 Thessalonians 3:16 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way.

Better days are to come. Your anxieties will fate as the days begin to pass. Find comfort in what you believe, but also believe in yourself. Believe you are strong enough to get through your struggles. Believe that things can get better and happier.

Remember that you have been put on this Earth for a reason, so tap into the strength that lies within you.