Best web hosting company in 2022
News

Best web hosting company in 2022

web hosting company

52
Best web hosting company in 2022

Regardless of what your business is, having a website is a need of an hour. People rely on Google for the answers to their problems. Therefore you need a domain and web hosting to get in front of them. The most important of them is selecting the best hosting company according to your needs.

Web hosting provider stores your website’s data on its server and delivers it whenever readers access your website. Therefore choosing the best and most reliable web hosting company in 2022 is very important.

No web hosting provider is good or bad, it just boils down to business owner’s needs, type of business and budget.

We are here to help you find the best web hosting company for your needs in 2022. This list contains the 5 best hosting providers for an absolute beginner to advance hosting needs.

Hostcano

This is an Indian web hosting provider which offers the best cheap hosting in India. They offer three types of web hostings mainly: shared hosting, VPS hosting and Reseller hosting. If your search is for the best shared hosting provider in India then Hostcano is really a great option.

Features:

• Best and Cheapest shared hosting plans.
  • You get up to 99.99% uptime with this web hosting.
  • You get a free SSL certificate even with a basic-level hosting plan.
  • Most reliable 24/7 customer assistance and support.
  • You get professional email accounts even starting with a base plan along with daily, weekly and monthly backups.
  • The price of this web hosting starts from 49 INR per month.
  • Lite speed server to keep hosting load fast.

Why choose it: Best cheap shared hosting with most reliable 24/7 support.

Bluehost

It is a reputed web hosting provider in the hosting market with over 2 million websites hosted worldwide. It offers three hosting plans mainly: shared hosting, dedicated hosting and VPS hosting.

It is said to be the best beginner-friendly web hosting in the market thanks to its easy-to-use interface.

Features:

• Offers a 1-year free domain starting from the basic plan.
  • Comes with a free SSL certificate.
  • Unmetered bandwidth.
  • Chat and Phone support 24 hours a day.
  • The base plan starts from 179 Rs per month.

Why choose it: Beginner-friendly web hosting with readymade templates and a drag and drop website builder.

A2 web hosting

It is considered by users for its blazing fast speed at low prices. They offer a 99.9% commitment with a 30-day money-back guarantee. It Supports development tools like WordPress, Magento, woo-commerce, Joomla and Drupal.

Features:

• Free and easy site migration
  • 30-day money-back guarantee.
  • Supports website builders like WordPress.
  • Reliable web hosting with 99.9% uptime.
  • Blazing fast speed (Up to 20x)

Why choose it: Best cheap hosting which is very reliable and 20x faster than average web hostings.

Siteground:

It is considered to be the most reliable and trusted web hosting in the market. They offer top-notch customer service with daily security check-ups. Although the charges are high, but still the features and the support it provides are incomparable to others. It offers managed WordPress hosting, a WooCommerce managed web solution, a scalable cloud hosting plan, a basic web hosting plan and reseller hosting.

Features:

• Most trusted by the customers.
  • Offers managed WordPress with automized updates.
  • Constant security monitoring and prevention.
  • Can handle unmetered traffic.
  • Offers free SSL certificate, free CDN and a professional email.

Why choose it: Many customers have reviewed this hosting as best. It is the most trusted, fast and reliable web hosting that you can get at the price.

GreenGeeks

This web hosting is considered the best eco-friendly web hosting. As the Internet is said to be the biggest polluter of nature so this makes it a necessary factor while considering. They offer virtual private servers, WordPress and WooCommerce hosting and reseller hosting. Although the speeds are not super-fast still it will not impact much unless you are competing in a highly competitive niche.

Features:

• Best eco-friendly web hosting solution.
  • LiteSpeed technology.
  • Secure Servers.
  • No hidden fees and 30-day money-back guarantee.
  • 24/7 customer support

Why choose it:

If you are looking for a hosting option that will not pollute the environment for its operation and will also offer good features at a normal price then this is the one for you.

Summary:

In this article, we tried to cover all the best options for various hosting needs. Although amongst all the web hosting companies above mentioned ones are the ones best in their category, but still would prefer these two hostings if we were to select.

If you are just getting started and want simple-to-operate web hosting then go with Hostcano’s shared hosting plan. It is the best cheap shared hosting you can get in the market.

If you are looking for high-speed and most reliable web hosting then siteground is the best suitable option for you. Although a bit costlier, but, still it is worth it.

We hope through this article you found your best web hosting company in 2022. Can’t wait more to see you getting your website up and running.