11 Ways People Drink Coffee

11 Views On The Best Way To Drink Coffee

With so many options, how does everyone drink their coffee?

30
Skyler Anderson

Coffee is a tricky beverage, there are so many different options for how to drink it and so many people have different views on it. Personally, I like my coffee to taste less like coffee and more like anything else. My go-to is probably an iced cafe mocha from Starbucks. Dunkin' calls for an iced caramel macchiato with french vanilla. At home, it's just all about how much creamer and sugar I can use. I thought it would be interesting to see how other people drink coffee and their opinions on coffee in general, so here's what I found...

1. "Typically a tea drinker..."

"I like Starbucks K cups Pike Place with 2 sugars and a ton of vanilla creamer, but typically I'm a tea drinker because nobody can make my coffee the way I like it..." - Brittany

2. Sweet and Simple

"I like [coffee] with milk and a lot of sweeteners!" - Monica

3. "Pretty plain"

"I'm pretty plain, Starbucks drinks seem too confusing to order and there's not a lot of actual coffee in it. I just have my usual morning cup at the office, just a medium roast with a splash of sugar-free vanilla creamer. Adding some hot cocoa mix to a weaker cup is also tasty when we're running low on coffee grounds." - Amanda

4. "Dunkin' of course"

"I always get an iced latte with skim milk and either caramel or mocha swirl, from Dunkin' of course." - Sam

5. "Water"

"I don't like coffee, just water for me." - Mitch

6. "Iced Black"

"Typically, I drink my coffee black with ice at home. From Starbucks, I get it with caramel. At a restaurant, I put cream and sugar." - Dylan

7. "Sleep?"

"Sleep? Yeah, good luck, because coffee doesn't let me have any. But, I usually go big because I won't go home and I order an iced cinnamon almond milk macchiato." - Andrea

8. "I can't drink black coffee..."

"If it's homemade then I put vanilla creamer in it because I can't drink black coffee, it gives me the chills. If it's from a coffee shop, I rarely ever get just a cup of coffee, typically it would be vanilla iced coffee or a vanilla latte or some sort of latte, hot or iced." - Tyler

9. "Hella flavoring..."

"OK, so I order [coffee] in a large with hella flavoring (usually white/chocolate mocha) only from Starbucks or I get Cuban shots." - Katy

10. "Mocha Frappe"

"I personally don't like coffee but my boyfriend has me hooked on the mocha frappe. It's what I get almost every time I am in need of caffeine." - Sami

11. "Venti"

"Venti iced vanilla latte with coconut milk." - Jill

Clearly, there are many, many ways to drink coffee, and everyone has their own style!