8 of the Best Tweets From 'Bachelor In Paradise' This Week

I wish I could be there in Paradise with them, but at least I can read the funny tweets.

63

'The Bachelorette' just wrapped up which means its time for paradise! If you were sad about not being able to see Tyler C on your screen every Monday anymore, hopefully, your mood can be lifted by knowing you get to watch the drama unfold in Paradise every week. Paradise means you get to watch your favorite men and women from the franchise take their shot at falling in love. And lucky for us Twitter lovers, an episode of 'Bachelor in Paradise' means a whole bunch of funny tweets to go with the most dramatic moments. Here are 8 of my favorite tweets I saw from this week's episodes of 'Bachelor in Paradise'.

You don't watch BIP??? Why not???

Bachelor in Paradise is the best show of the summer because you get to watch a TON of drama, and maybe see a lucky few find love. There's no better way to unwind after a long day of work that to watch all the drama BIP lays out for you. It's a can't miss TV show, so you better not miss it.

Welcome to Paradise Dylan!

Dylan was one of the men on Hannah B's season of 'The Bachelorette' who is now one of the lucky men on Paradise this season. Once he walked down the stairs onto the beach he has become one of the, if not the favorite. This was one of MANY tweets about Dylan in the first two episodes, so truly is becoming a fan fav. If Paradise doesn't work out for you there are plenty of fans who have already fallen in love with you.

Now that's a Bachelor stacked resume

If you've been watching the show for a while, you've seen Chris Bukowski show up quite a few times throughout the years. But unfortunately, he never found love any of those time. Maybe this time we will see him fall in love, or will we see him on the next season of 'Bachelor In Paradise"?

Trouble in Paradise already???

The ABC producers really know how to stir up the drama. Kristina arriving with a date card knowing she would pick Blake to sort through their personal drama: genius. This kept every viewer on the edge of their seat, which I'm guessing made the ABC producers very happy.

What drama is Blake going to get himself in next week?

Blake couldn't catch a break at any moment throughout the first two episodes. First Caeylnn, then Kristina, whose going to be next? It'll be interesting to see if any more people from Blake's past come to haunt him when he's supposed to be in Paradise.

Demi is the narrator we never knew we needed

Everyone got to meet Demi on Colton's season of 'The Bachelor'. She always spoke her mind and wasn't ever afraid to spill the tea when needed. Having her to narrate and comment on all the drama is one of the best parts of this show. I'm already looking forward to her witty remarks that will air as the drama continues throughout the season.

Taco: 1, John Paul Jones: 0

That taco really didn't work for JPJ. It was a nice gesture by Jane, but it backfired because JPJ really looked like the dog in this tweet after eating it. Maybe it was the hot sauce?

You can try BIP, but your heartbreaks won't even come close to Peter and Tyler's

Yes, I've seen the previews for Paradise this season. Yes, there is a lot of crying moments. And no, nothing will ever compare to seeing Peter and especially Tyler getting sent home when they truly loved Hannah B. You can try BIP, but I bet you won't even come close.

These 8 tweets really gave me laugh as I was watching the show this week. Shoutout to all the funny people that come up with these, I look forward to them each week. If you haven't already watched the first two episodes of this season, please do so you're ready for all the drama next week.