15 Beauty Products I Can't Live Without
Beauty Fashion

15 Beauty Products I Can't Live Without (And You Shouldn't Have To, Either)

After years of trying new products, these are the 15 I use every single day.

174

Back in 2016, I wrote an article focusing on my top eight beauty products. But over the past two years, I've tried new products which caused me to replace some and keep others as classic favorites. The expansion of my beauty collection has inspired me to re-write my list of favorite beauty products.

Keep in mind this is strictly a matter of opinion. Also, everyone's beauty needs are different. Makeup can look different on everyone! These are simply what works for me on a daily basis.

1. Pantene Smooth and Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner

Dahlia DeHaan

Let's start in the shower. I have extremely thick, curly hair, and I've tried probably at least one hundred different shampoos and conditioners to control my mane. This is my best finding. $5.97 for both at Wal-Mart.

2. Equate Beauty Complete 10 leave in conditioner

Dahlia DeHaan

Spraying this in your hair after towel-drying post-shower leaves your hair super soft, silky, and smelling amazing. $9.97 at Wal-Mart.

3. Equate Beauty Quick Action acne treatment wipes

Dahlia DeHaan

Yes, I'm 21 years old and still have acne. At least once a day, I use one of these wipes on my entire face. You will be amazed at the grime that comes off on the wipe, even after washing your face with soap and water! $4.84 at Wal-Mart.

4. Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer

Dahlia DeHaan

Because I have acne, I rely on this heavy duty concealer for complete coverage. Putting it on problem spots is like putting a concealing blanket over your skin. $27 at Ulta Beauty.

5. Maybelline Fit Me! Loose Finishing Powder

Dahlia DeHaan

This powder is lightweight, easy to apply, and leaves your skin looking like a photo finish. $4.39 at Target.

6. Urban Decay Original Naked Eyeshadow Palette

Dahlia DeHaan

I bought this palette to try fun new eyeshadow colors for summer, and immediately fell in love. The colors are versatile and can be used to create virtually any look. Plus, it lasts FOREVER. I've been using this palette almost every day for six months, and as you can see in my photo, I've barely scratched the surface. $54.90 on Amazon.

7. Sephora Pro Blending Brush #27

Dahlia DeHaan

While I usually prefer Ulta to Sephora, Sephora wins this time. This is the best blending brush I've ever used, simply because it makes blending eyeshadow so easy! Plus, the bristles are super soft. $22 at Sephora.

8. MAC Matte Eyeshadow in "Carbon"

Dahlia DeHaan

I am a firm believer that every makeup table needs a matte black eyeshadow. I chose this one because MAC is super high quality. This shadow goes on smoothly and stays all day. $17 at MAC.

9. PUR On Point Liquid Eyeliner

Dahlia DeHaan

This eyeliner is super smooth and shiny, and when it goes on, it stays all day. $19 at Ulta.

10. Maybelline Falsies mascara

Dahlia DeHaan

This is one of the two products that survived from my previous product list. I have tried dozens of mascaras, but none of them hold my heart like the Falsies. They make my eyelashes look long, full, and thick. What more could you ask for? $5.94 at Wal-Mart.

11. Urban Decay Naked "Flushed": Bronzer, Highlighter, Blush

Dahlia DeHaan

This is the second product that survived to my newer product list. I have been unable to find such a high-quality bronzer, blush, and highlight all in one convenient package. It leaves your skin look fresh and glowing. $34 at Urban Decay.

12. LA Colors Blush in "Peach Rose"

Dahlia DeHaan

Although the previous product comes with a highlighter, it isn't bright and bold enough for me. This one is super colorful, shimmery, and warm. $7.99 on Ebay.

13. C.O. Bigelow Vanilla-mint Lip Shine

Dahlia DeHaan

This was a gift, and I didn't think I was going to like it because I am not a lip gloss person at all. But, it goes on feeling cool, crisp, and deeply moisturizing – it reminds me of a way better version of Burt's Bees lip balm (no offense because I use Burt's Bees on the daily). $8 on C.O. Bigelow.

14. Equate Beauty makeup remover wipes

Dahlia DeHaan

When the day is done, I trust these makeup remover wipes to fully remove all makeup. These are super moist, so you're not rubbing a dry wipe on your eyes, and have never left my eyes feeling itchy or like they are burning. $5.97 at Wal-Mart.

15. Tinkle facial razor

Dahlia DeHaan

OK, hear me out! I know the term facial razor sounds intimidating. But, this tool can be used instead of a tweezer to get rid of pesky hairs. I haven't used a tweezer since I got my first Tinkle razor! I use it by simply brushing in a downwards motion, to upkeep my eyebrows, instead of paying to get them waxed all the time. $4.60 on Amazon.

Prices accurate at the time of posting, but have the potential to change.