Sometimes you don’t want your weekend to end on Sunday. And other times your schedule is so busy that it doesn’t start until Sunday. Thankfully, you aren’t alone. Who doesn’t love a good Sunday Funday every once in a while (once a week)? Here are the best spots in Boston for all of your Sunday Funday activities.

Brunch

Eastern Standard — 528 Commonwealth Ave, Boston MA

Eastern Standard is a restaurant with a classy atmosphere, easy parking and cool outdoor seating. If you’ve come for the bar alone, you’re in luck. The expansive variety of alcohol leaves all of your cocktail creations up to the imagination and they’re still open ‘till 2 a.m. They serve brunch from 9 a.m. — 3 p.m. and the menu offers everything from a house-smoked salmon bagel sandwich to a Bloody Mary and “Hangover Soup.” You can’t go wrong here.

Article 24 — 458 Western Ave, Brighton MA

A bit off the beaten path, Article 24 is a new restaurant in a developing neighborhood in Brighton/Allston. While their nightlife activities were their main focus for a while, they have developed into one of the hottest places around to get brunch. The parking is easy and their brunch cocktail menu is as big as their food menu itself. They even have days where their brunches are themed (ex: EDM themed). Pick a Sunday and dress accordingly!

Strip by Strega — 64 Arlington St, Boston MA

Make your own Mimosa and Bloody Mary bar — Need I say more?!

Happy Hour/Dinner Spots

Barracuda Tavern - 15 Bosworth Street, Boston MA

With it’s nautical décor and extensive beer and wine menu, Barracuda Tavern is the place to be. The menu has a wide variety of options from seafood to non-sea food and gluten free and vegetarian options as well. They’re known for their $0.50 per-oyster deal on Sundays!

Whiskey’s — 885 Boylston St, Boston MA

While happy hour alcohol specials haven’t been allowed in Boston for quote some time, there is no rule in regards to happy hour involving food! Whiskey’s offers a laid-back atmosphere for (mostly) 20-somethings, who come for the $0.25 wing specials on Sundays! There are many other “bar bite” specials, including $2.99 pizza ‘till 4 p.m., and the crowd doesn’t really start building until 10 p.m., so you have plenty of time to relax and enjoy a cheap-eat before the night begins.

Morton’s The Steakhouse — 2 Seaport Ln, Boston MA

Okay, bear with me. The usual prices of Morton’s menu items could put a serious dent in your wallet. However, they have specially-priced “bar-bites” menu on during happy hour from 4:30 p.m. — 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. — close (including Sundays) that allow you to try some of their famous dining-room dishes at a fraction of the cost. Enjoy crab cake bites and tiny filet mignon sandwiches without draining your entire bank account.

Bars

Bleacher Bar — 82A Lansdowne St, Boston MA

Located underneath the bleachers in center field at Fenway, Bleacher Bar is open seven days a week, 365 days a year. However, the laid-back vibe of this sports bar is perfect for any Sunday Funday. The incredible view of Fenway park is enough to convince you to come here.

Mija Cantina and Tequila Bar — 1 Faneuil Hall Sq, Boston MA

With a large open-air bar and over 100 different types of tequila, Mija is the spot to go for a good margarita. They have plenty of other cocktail and mixed drink options at reasonable prices. Not to mention they make some of the freshest Mexican food around. Who doesn’t love drunk chips and salsa?!

Hong Kong — 65 Chatham St, Boston MA

With a slogan of “come experience why we’re on everyone’s bucket list!” how can you possibly resist this place?! The karaoke and dance floor are always guarantees for a good time. They have 2-for-1 appetizer specials every Sunday through Wednesday from midnight to 2am. And, they’re currently advertising $1 draft, sangria, shots, teriyaki and cherry bombs “while supplies last,” so get on it! Hong Kong Boston in Faneuil Hall is a great place to spend Sunday night!