Don't know which Starbucks Holiday drink to try this season? No worries! Keep reading. My suggestion: try them all.

5. Eggnog Latte

Picture from the Starbucks Menu

Nothing says holiday like eggnog, or well, the Starbucks Eggnog Latte, which is a perfect blend of eggnog, a little nutmeg, and of course, your choice of milk, though I wouldn't recommend coconut milk. A staple in the 2019 Holiday Drink Collection, this drink will spark the Christmas joy you've been waiting for all year.

4. Chestnut Praline Latte

Picture from the Starbucks Menu

A fan favorite, the Chestnut Praline Latte has been long anticipated by Starbucks customers everywhere. The richness of the holiday chestnut and the touch of sweet praline blends beautifully to create a sweet roasted latte. This drink is definitely a little sweeter, so beware to the bitter lovers.

3. Caramel Brulée Latte

Picture from the Starbucks Menu

Now, personally I'm not a huge fan of caramel drinks, but I know lots of people who love caramel, and if that's you, then you'll love the Caramel Brulée Latte. It's a rich, buttery twist on the lovable dessert known as the creme brulée. Some argue this could be the holiday drink of the season, but I guess to each his own.

2. Toasted White Chocolate Mocha

Picture from the Starbucks Menu

Honestly, this is my go-to nowadays. Paired with a vanilla bean scone, this drink is amazing. It is a medley of slightly muted, toasted tastes that add a little holiday magic to your coffee. I personally love this drink because it reminds me of holiday cookies. Every time I sip this drink, I can't help but smile.

1. Peppermint Mocha

Picture from the Starbucks Menu

How could you go wrong with peppermint? One answer: you can't. The peppermint mocha, another fan favorite, is the perfect balance of the coffee taste and the mint taste. The flavors are careful in balance, not overpowering the other. If you're a mint fan, this is the ultimate holiday drink of the season.