11 Sexologists To Follow On Instagram For O-So-Hot Tips

11 Sexologists To Follow On Instagram For O-So-Hot Tips For Your Most Satisfying Sex Life

NSFW in the best way.

5111

No matter how much sex you're having or how satisfied you are once you've finished, there are always ways to explore what pleases you and how to make it even better. That's right, the sky's the limit.

While exploring this on your own or with your partner(s) is always fun, not really knowing where to start or how to approach the topic can be tricky. So, regardless of what "sexual stage" you're in — from unsatisfied to satisfied, new-to-the-game to experienced, looking for more or looking to spice things up — you'll be pleased to follow these 11 sexologists on Instagram for O-so-hot tips to help you have the sex life you want (and deserve).

1. @mhsexpert

2. @gigiengle

3. @sexologybae

View this post on Instagram
Taurean Joy. Happy birthday to me!
A post shared by alex🌞💫 (@sexologybae) on Apr 21, 2019 at 3:39pm PDT

4. @sexologypodcast

View this post on Instagram
Sexual communication feels very vulnerable, where we risk revealing something about ourselves we rarely share with others, yet without risk there is little reward (and few orgasms!). 🤔🤔😑⠀ ⠀ So what makes for good communication? If you're preparing to talk to your partner, it might help to take a moment and imagine how you would want your partner to talk to you, if the tables were reversed. How would you want to feel? How would you not want to feel? ⠀ ⠀ A good communicator does their best to be:⠀ ⚡️Authentic⠀ “I have something to tell you that's hard for me to share, and yet its very important that I let you know before we have sex... I was diagnosed with Herpes several years before we met."⠀ ⠀ ⚡️Kind and Gentle ⠀ “I want to talk about something that might be difficult for you to hear, because it's important that we be open with one another. I've been feeling some pain when we have sex, and I want to share with you what's going on so hopefully we can figure out a solution."⠀ ⠀ ⚡️Understanding⠀ “I can imagine hearing me share my sexy dream about our neighbor would be uncomfortable, and I want to assure you it was just a dream, I would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship." ⠀ ⠀ ⚡️Clear⠀ “I want to share a fantasy I've had lately, that I would love to try doing sometime if you're open⠀ ⠀ ⚡️Curious about their partner's response⠀ "How do you feel about what I just said?"⠀ ⠀ ⚡️Aims to initiate a mutual discussion⠀ “I'd really like to talk about the concept of open relationships, stepping outside of our own relationship for a moment. What do you think about non-monogamy in general?"⠀ ⠀ Tell me, based on your experience what makes for not-so-good communication?
A post shared by Dr. Nazanin Moali, Ph.D (@sexologypodcast) on Sep 24, 2020 at 9:53am PDT

5. @cherylfagan

6. @thetanyambass

7. @drnikkig

8. @carlen.costa

View this post on Instagram
STAAAHHPP 🛑✋🏼 Listen.👂 💜Babe - you gotta talk to someone.💜 👏🏼I can't count how many times I've said that to people these past couple of weeks 🗓This year I've held space for some incredibly brave stories, heart breaking stories, inspiring stories, beautiful stories, and tough AF stories. 💜Everything from falling out of love with our partners, falling out of love with ourselves, multiple rape/sexual assault disclosures, suicide ideations, pain from penetrative intercourse, bouts with depression, fighting the faces of anxiety, loss of energy and motivation, the inability to orgasm, the inability to safely be in love, body image dysmorphia and disturbances, coming through divorces and separations, being cheated on, being a cheater (legit, no judgment), learning how to communicate, anger management and supporting humans to come back home to themselves.🏡 (just to name a few...) 🌟Healers like me, we're the second wave workers that don't get talked about, don't get signs made up, don't get wage increases, and don't get to jump ahead of lines. We're the ones who hold you when everything else is falling apart. We're the ones who reveal your path towards the light, when the darkness is all you can see. 🔥And- we're the ones you need to call now. I've been honoured to witness the power of #talktherapy #arttherapy #movementtherapy #plantmedicinetherapy and I've personally participated in all of them. You can't be a healer until you commit to facing your own shit. #illuminate 💥And yeah, that's why I'm strong, accountable and resilient AF. That's why I'm thriving; and, Thats where I want you to be. Right here. Feeling good. Feeling confident. Feeling loved. Feeling seen. Feeling capable in your knowing. ❤️So, lovely Goddess or Arthur, what you going to do about that heart of yours? Are you ready to talk? I'm ready to listen. Book a free Discovery Call with me #linkinbio and let's see if we're a good fit. ❤️Love You, #sohard #carlencosta #theeverydaygoddess #psychotherapy #psychotherapist #ldnont #canada #ontario #sexologist #sexology #therapists #therapyworks #mentalhealth #mentalhealthcanada #mentalhealthawareness #mentalhealthmatters #ineedhelp
A post shared by Sexologist & Psychotherapist (@carlen.costa) on Oct 13, 2020 at 9:11am PDT

9. @askgoody

10. @australiansexologist

11. @sexologistshamyra

Follow Swoon on Instagram.