13 Of The Best Rom-Coms

I Asked 13 Rom-Com Fanatics What Their Favorite Love Story Is, Now I Need Tissues, Chocolate, and Netflix

Time for a movie marathon.

60
Noah Centineo hot tub scene

All of us girls have a special place in our heart for the cheesy rom-com movies. They release a new one like every month, and don't lie, we all eat them up. So, I decided to ask my fellow fanatics what their favorite love story is and here are their answers.

1. "The Proposal"

YES I AGREE! My favorite scene is when Sandra Bullock and Betty White are chanting in the forest.

2. "Valentine's Day"

"I loved that it had stories of different people, but it also all meshed together at one point." So cheesy, but so funny.

3. "Stuck In Love"

Another good one of multiple love stories.

4. "Like Crazy"

I haven't seen it yet, but it's definitely going on my list!

5. "The Break-Up"

A good one. You can't go wrong with Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Anniston.

6. "Life As We Know It"

Yes, another good one. Gets me every time.

7. "Just Go With It"

YES I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH!

8. "Leap Year"

I've seen this one on Netflix before so I'll def have to go back and watch it.

9. "Sweet Home Alabama"

A CLASSIC!

10. "Candy Jar"

Netflix is coming out with some good movies lately. I gotta watch these and catch up!

11. "10 Things I Hate About You"

A thousand times yes! I love this movie with all my heart.

12. "The Princess Bride"

Pretty sure this is a classic, but I've never seen it. Another for the list!

13. "To All The Boys I've Loved Before"

I just watched this a few days ago AND I'M IN LOVE! It is so good, and I'm EXCITED for the second one!