5 Places You Need To Eat At This Semester In Starkville, MS
food

Top 5 Places You Need To Eat At This Semester In Starkville, MS

Happy eating!

53
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bca6B1rDFTP/

These amazing restaurants in Starkville are some of the best you will find! These are some of my favorites and I hope that it can be one of yours too!

The Little Dooey

Starkville's favorite BBQ restaurant that serves up classic Mississippi dishes like catfish and smoked meat sandwiches. The menu offers classics like barbecue catfish, pulled pork, shrimp and oyster platters and po' boys. There are also plates of Texas beef brisket, chicken and pork ribs.

The Biscuit Shop 

The Biscuit Shop is all about family recipes and great-tasting buttermilk biscuits. The cake and biscuit menu changes every day. So, you'll need to check out what's available on the website before heading to the shop if you've got a favorite in mind. On a Tuesday menu are buttermilk, blueberry, strawberry, cinnamon sugar, and cheddar-flavored biscuits.

City Bagel Cafe

There's a big clue to what's on the menu in the name of the cafe — bagels! You can choose from 15 varieties, including plain, spinach and cheddar and sun-dried tomato and basil. Try a bagel served with cream cheese or with honey, jam or peanut butter. There are even bagel sandwiches for later in the day. If you're not into bagels, there are soups and quiches on sale too.

Restaurant Typer 

The menu features appetizers like duck sausage wrapped in bacon (which is smoked in-house) and smoked catfish. The available entree courses include fried catfish from the Mississippi Delta served with hushpuppies, bone-in ribeye steaks, and pork chops. The Coffeehouse offers up fresh coffee with flavors from all around the globe and free Wi-Fi if you need somewhere to sit and chill out. There are also cakes and biscuits to accompany the coffee.

Bin 612

Two words. Cheese Fries. The cheese fries are absolutely amazing. I suggest the buffalo tender cheese fries. It is just the right amount cheese and buffalo sauce combined. The menu is diverse and has something for everyone. This is a great spot to chill out and have a great time with friends!