Valentine's Day may be next month, but it'll approach faster than we know it. If you have a significant other that you'd like to make a cute card for or take out on a date, here are a mixture of cute and hilarious pick-up lines that will easily woo your love and make them laugh at the same time. Corny jokes may be, well, corny, but who could ever resist smiling over a cheesy line?
Guaranteed a smile from your partner!
2. "If you were a fly, I'd be all over you, 'cause you're the shit!"
If this doesn't make your date laugh, find a new one.
3. "You're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life."
This line is used when looking for a more wholesome and pure moment.
4. "I need a dollar, but I only have 90 cents. Would you like to be my dime?"
A classic I'm sure we've all probably heard before. Still flattering, though.
5. "Do you smoke pot? Because weed be cute together."
Perfect if you and your date are both potheads!
6. "Are you an orphanage? Because I wanna give you kids."
If you're looking for a more freaky approach.
7. "If we shared a garden, I'd put my tulips and your tulips together."
A fun way to let them know how badly you want to kiss them.
8. "Let me tie your shoes because I don't want you falling for someone else."
This line, right here, is undeniably smooth.
10. "Wanna know what's on the menu? Me-n-u."
Reserved for romantic dinner dates, like in the movies.