Best Outdoor Plant Stands

Best Outdoor Plant Stands

Plants can be a simple way to bring life and vitality to any space within your home. Similar to pillows, throws and photos that are framed Plants are a fast and simple way

20
Best Outdoor Plant Stands

Plants can be a simple way to bring life and vitality to any space within your home.Similar to pillows, throws and photos that are framed Plants are a fast and simple way to add an element of character into your home or change the atmosphere of an area.Although a gorgeous plant can remain beautiful even in the simplest container, the correct plant stand can make it shine.From slim and tall to short and sturdy There are a myriad of choices to choose from.

Below, the top plant stands that will maximize the stunning greenery around your home.

Best Overall: Mercury Row Lofgren Round Multi-Tiered Plant Stand

Lofgren Round Multi-Tiered Garden Stand Simple and elegant If you own a stands for your plants, this three-tiered plant stand by Mercury Row should be it. The sleek profile and subtle flexibility of this three-tiered design will allow it to be used in any space, and with almost any style. The matte black metal is able to be seen clearly or blend with as much or as small as you'd like and the light-weight construction lets you move it easily in the event that your preferred sun-lit location shift. With a height of 2 feet 6 inches, it is tall it is among the plants that is suitable for those who are just starting out and want to begin their indoor garden and for those looking for a stylish way to showcase their seeding achievements.

Best Outdoor: Leonie Planter

Leonie Planter Collection

Gorgeous and totally outdoorsy This plant stand by Leonie is a great option for the lanai-loving lounger to have an attractive planter worthy of the display. It is made of weather-proof cast aluminum, with a powder-coated appearance, the traditional look that this planter has is ideal for patios in the outdoors and covered porches. It is also ideal for warm sunrooms. The set is sold by the piece, comes with various stands and planters , but this one feels more rustic, and attractive.

Best Budget: Seven One Six Wood Hairpin Leg Plant Stand

Hairpin Leg Plant Stand

We love this plant stand with a hairpin available on Etsy is that, in addition to being elegant, simple, and chic, but also the price will assist the designer who created the item. We're big fans of this small guy however, Seven One Six Wood not only provides styles with multiple finishes, including natural, black, white special walnut, dark walnut, but it's offered in three sizes of 6, 9, as well as 11 inches. Choose the appropriate size and then group them for the most airy and beautiful design and you'll pay less than one planter at most stores.

Best on Amazon: Mikono Plant Stand

Mikino Plant Stand

We aren't sure if we can call it basic but simplicity is the way to go here. Available in three different colors neutral, light brown and dark brown, this mid-century-inspired planter can be used with any type of container, with the simple cylindrical designs being the most visually appealing. The sizes range between 8 1/2 inches diameter up to 14 inches in diameter. Choose the one that will fit the diameter of your pot up to 2 inches less.

Best for Tight Spaces: Desheng Bamboo Plant Stand Bamboo Plant Stand

Desheng Bamboo Plant Stand

If you're living the tight apartment life, then plant real estate is likely to be in high demand. Instead of constructing out the space, you need to increase the size of your. This stand can create an open space that can house 7 pots and plants that are comfortable. With a height of just under 4 feet, tall, the size of the plant stand requires is tiny with only 8.3 inches by 15.8 inches. The simple appearance of the bamboo varnish makes this tie a perfect fit into almost any style and, if it is assembled correctly (which is very simple) it's likely to last for many decades to come.

Best Adjustable: Yue Tong Mid Century Adjustable Planter Set

2 Pack Metal Plant Stand

While we looked through the various plant stands we looked for, one feature we did not find was the ability to adjust. Yes, there are some that can be adjusted to fit the shape and space however very few can actually adjust size. This set can do that for you with a size of eight inches, and an maximum size at 12 inches. No matter if you're an avid fan of seeds or an avid proliferator, these plant stands will develop right along with your requirements.

Best for Heavy Pots: Bosmere S14410 Down Under Plant Caddie

Bosmere S14410 Down Under Plant Caddie

Sometimes you'll need spindly stands to display a stunning creeping vine and at other times, you require the support of the massive trunk you admire so much. This is the base. Built on a foundation made consisting of five durable, high-end steel wheels and nylon with an caster that locks to hold it fixed, this caddie is a business. It can support the weight of up to 500 pounds of weight on this beast and get around with ease, even on the floor! Three dimensions are offered in black and terracotta, and each size--14,16 and 20 inches -- has a drainage hole that is proportionate to the middle to prevent the homeowner from finding any root decay.

Best Multitiered: Home Depot 7-Tier Brown Bamboo Indoor Outdoor Plant Stand

7-Tier-Brown-Bamboo-Indoor-Outdoor-Plant-Stand

There's a bit of enjoyable for everyone in this abstract multi-tiered garden stand. The seven-layer stand is ideal in an entryway, on an empty wall, or outdoors, because it's made of durable bamboo. With 11 dedicated surfaces make sure you have some space for books or bath towels that provide your plants with a bit more character. At just under 4 1/2 feet high with a width of 3 there's plenty of space for everything due to the ample shelving space the stand provides.

Best Basic: International Concepts Mission Unfinished Indoor Plant Stand

Mission-Unfinished-Indoor-Plant-Stand

There are no bells. No whistles. It's just good old-fashioned standing plants. It's made of unfinished, environmentally-friendly Rubberwood. This stand is precisely 2 feet in height and with just a few sanding, it's all set to stain, paint varnish, or paint whatever DIY design you want to create.

Final Verdict

If you're just beginning to plant or have a plant that could spark an exchange with even the most knowledgeable horticulturist how you present your plants can say a lot about who you are. We love the minimalistic design that is this Mercury Row Lofgren multi-tiered Plant Stand due to its design flexibility and aesthetic. If you require a stand to support a large pot We suggest this Bosmere down Under Plant Caddie because of its mobility and minimalist appearance.