where to shop online

Versona, And 17 Other Places To Shop Online That Won’t Break The Bank

Who says you can't look cute and save your pennies?

251
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn5vq1YHowz/?tagged=fashioncollage

Online shopping is the way to go. You can find tons of options and sizes that aren't in stores, and it's super convenient for people who are constantly on the go. Plus, you get your items relatively quickly, depending on the website, and can start rocking new pieces right away. Also, websites are constantly trying to keep up with the trends as much as the rest of us, so they will have featured items that you might have never considered. It's a great way to branch out and try new pieces. A lot of these places have price ranges all over the place, especially the department stores, but if you wait for sales, sign up for e-mail lists, or look online for coupon codes, you can find some bargains. I'm also obsessed with shopping in the "sale" or "clearance" sections, much like I do in regular stores. This list is the way to go if you're ready to spice up your wardrobe.

1. Amazon

Amazon is just all-around the best website ever, and I have recently discovered their fashion side. Anytime I'm looking for a specific clothing item or accessory, I go to Amazon first and can usually find a bargain version. And with Prime, I get it super quickly!

2. Target

Never underestimate Target. They are constantly switching it up and have new pieces, which means their sale section is ever-changing as well.

3. Princess Polly

Princess Polly has super cute trendy pieces that will definitely make sure you stand out.

4. Nordstrom Rack

I love shopping at Nordstrom Rack in person, but I love their online selection as well. They have a ton of sale items and name-brands that I am obsessed with.

5. Zaful

Zaful is a little controversial because it seems like different people have different experiences with shipping and sizing, but if you're willing to take the risk, they have super cute pieces for a lot cheaper than other places.

6. Old Navy

I am obsessed with Old Navy, and not ashamed. They have the best basic pieces, athletic wear, and shoes, plus so much more. They are also constantly having sales all over the place.

7. eBay

Ebay is another great go-to. If you're looking for anything vintage or a specific piece, or you don't mind second-hand name brand items, Ebay is perfect.

8. Versona

I mostly shop Versona for great deals on jewelry, but they have super cute clothes as well.

9. Macy's

So Macy's is a little tricky just because of the number of things they sell, but if you use categories and filters correctly, you can find some great deals.

10. Von Maur

Just like Macy's, Von Maur can be a little tricky to navigate online, but if you play your cards right, you never know what you'll find.

11. Ulta

Ulta is my best makeup friend. They have all kinds of brands and always offering coupons and BOGO deals that make my makeup drawer happy.

12. Lulus

Lulus has super trendy pieces, and I know they have nicer dresses that will be great for your next event.

13. thredUP

As a gal who appreciates consignment stores, thredUP made me so happy. It's consignment shopping online, so you know you're getting good deals, and you can sell some stuff while you're at it!

14. Poshmark

Much like thredUP, Poshmark is a place for reselling. I have always found exactly what I'm looking for, and they have every brand under the sun.

15. TJ Maxx

This is one of my favorite stores to shop in person, so I love that there is an online option as well.

16. Altar'd State

Altar'd State has a ton of items in-store, but I love the online deals and extra products they have online.

17. Express

I'm always hit-or-miss with Express in the store, but they have a great selection online, and their sale selection is great as well.

18. H&M

H&M is definitely one of my all-time favorite stores online and in person. They always have pieces I need to add to my closet, and it definitely won't cost an arm and a leg.