8 Movies Coming Out Within The Next 8 Months That Will Make You Feel ALL The Feels

Grab your popcorn!

41
Warner Bros Pictures

I am a huge movie lover, and 2018 still has a lot of great films coming out even though the year is almost over. These are the films I think will be worth the crazy expensive movie theatre ticket, will probably get some Oscar attention, and most importantly, will entertain us in the audience - make us feel something.

1. A Simple Favor 

This thriller comes out in just a couple of weeks and I couldn't be more excited. Anna Kendrick and Blake Lively in a "Gone Girl" esque thriller? What else could you ask for?

2. A Star Is Born 

I cannot even begin to express my excitement. I love Lady Gaga. I actually worship her. I just watched the most recent adaptation with Barabara Streisand (a legend). Those are big shoes to fill, but so far the reviews have been outstanding. AN original soundtrack, Bradley Cooper as star and director - this one is a can't miss.

3. Beautiful Boy 

I cried just watching the trailer okay. I love Steve Carrell as a serious actor and really hope this film gets him an Oscar nom. A story about a father-son relationship with many obstacles to face, this film will shed a light on the disease of drug addiction and how it affects a family. A tear-jerker for sure with a star-studded cast that is sure to shine.

4. Bohemian Rhapsody

Rami Malek is a Freddie Mercury look alike in this biopic about the famous rock band, Queen's famous frontman. I can't wait to get an inside look on the icon's life, how he created the music that we know and love, and how he fought his aids toward the end of his life. I have high expectations for this one.

5. Mary Queen Of Scots

Two of my favorite actresses in one film. This is going to be a kick-ass female strong film and I'm here for it. I'm not really one for historical movies, but with Saoirse Ronan and Margot Robbie playing the famous rulers, I know it is bound to be exciting and interesting. Plus, European history is much more exciting to me than American history and I love leaving a movie theatre knowing more than I did when I entered it.

6. Mary Poppins Returns

IF YOU'RE NOT EXCITED FOR THIS YOU NEED TO LEAVE. A lot of people said "No only Julie Andrews can play this part", and I hear you, but if anyone was going to take on the role it should have been Emily Blunt. I really believe this is going to be amazing especially with Lin Manuel Miranda being apart of the film as well creating music for it. It's not meant to be a remake you guys, it will be different, but still special, and I'll probably still cry.

7. Colette

Again, normally I don't like period pieces like this, and I'm still not sure if it is based on a true story, but how can this trailer not interest you? It's more often now than it used to be, but still, stories that have women at the centerpiece are very rare and I think this film is one that will prove important to that movement as well Kiera Knightley's career.

8. Boy Erased 

This IS based on a true story and that's what makes the content of this film even sadder to me. Lucas Hedges, who is incredible by the way, he was in "Lady Bird" and "Manchester By The Sea", plays a homosexual young man who is unfortunately sent to conversion camp by his very religious parents. Though this film might be a hard one to watch, I am excited about it because It will be real and raw and powerful - that's for sure.