13 Binge-Worthy Netflix Shows That Will Improve Your Quality of Life

Netflix and shut the hell up. My show is on.
184

If I'm going to be honest, I don't even have my own Netflix account; I bum off my boyfriend's (shout out to Leighton, you the real MVP) but I use Netflix, a lot. It's like my stress relief. Some people have running, reading, or praying as their stress relief. But no, not this useless gal. What I like to do for fun is obsess over shows and then force my friends to watch them. It may not be the best thing to do with my time, but hey at least I'm not doing meth or some sh*t. So, here is a list of shows that will better your life.

Probably not too significantly, but it may give you a laugh or two.

1. The Office

I mean obviously, this one immediately makes the list. Absolute classic.

I actually just recently finished watching all the episodes in order, and I'm not emotionally unstable.

But it a good way.

2. Parks and Recreation

TREAT YO SELF and, watch Parks and Rec!

Okay, not going to lie, but season one is a little rough but you know what, if you can't handle it at its worst, you don't deserve its best!!!! (sarcastic sass)

3. Orange Is The New Black

This show is a little more risque than the two previous shows listed, but I still love it.

4. Stranger Things

PROTECT THE STRANGER THINGS KIDS AT ALL COST!

This is my number one favorite show. The plot. The acting. The '80s aesthetic. It's all "totally tubular."

5. New Girl

Sometimes I feel like Jessica Day. Mainly just because my roommates are boys but still.

6. The End Of The F***ing World

If Wes Anderson and Quentin Tarantino had a baby it would be this show. It's f***king perfect.

7. Black Mirror

How I look at the end of each episode^

This show shakes me to the core and will make you question everything you thought you knew.

8. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

The episode where Titus "Lemonades" is pure gold.

9. The Good Place

This show is my short.

10. Grey's Anatomy

If I'm going to be honest, I don't think I'm emotionally strong enough to watch this show from beginning to present. I have yet to go through an entire episode without crying, soooo I'm going to wait to binge this one. BUT I still love it.

11. Gossip Girl

I hate that I love this show, but who doesn't love Blake Lively?

12. Friends

It would be a crime to not put this one on the list!!

13. Breaking Bad

^ What he said.