Group chats. You either love them or you hate them. Depending on how many people are in your current GC, it can either be the easiest way to keep up with your best friends or simply the reason your phone battery is draining. Regardless of their tendency to stress you out if you miss a beat, these are the five best moments in any group chat. Hands down.

1. When plans are being made and ~all~ GC members are in

I'm not talking about two likes on the idea message. I mean everybody getting hype about group plans. There's nothing better than that excitement.

2. When the whole chat is reviewing the night before

Pictures and all. Nothing makes you laugh harder than hearing something new about the night before with all of your closest friends.

3. Talking #TBT group chat style

Whenever someone throws a classic throwback memory or picture in the chat AND the entire chat loves it, there's nothing better. Remembering the old times with your group is, in fact, one of the best ways to rekindle those friendship feels.

4. When the beef gets entertaining

Most times GC fights are too much to handle. However, sometimes you cannot help but laugh at the beef that's going down in your chat. But at the end of the day, it's so funny just because you know that you'll all be friends once the fight simmers down.

5. The rare moments of thank you

Once in a while, group chats take breaks from memes and bickering to say thank you. These moments of gratitude and thankful messages are some of the best texts to ever receive.

Although GC's can get crazy, these moments are what make them worth it.