best life advice

My Best Advice

I asked a group of important people in my life if they would share their best advice.

38
My Best Advice

Sometimes the best life advice comes from those closest to us, other times it comes from a perfect stranger. In this article, you will find 20 anonymous responses from people ages fifteen to seventy entailing their best life advice or life lessons they have learned thus far.

"You can always go home."

"If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

"You miss one hundred percent of the shots you do not take."

"If you are doing something you cannot tell your mother about, you probably should not be doing it."

"You never know what some people are going through, so be kind and do not judge."

"You are doing the best you can in each moment- maybe you do not always do your personal best, but some days you don not have your personal best, so you give all you can in that moment- and that is okay."

"Do you want to retire one day? Start saving for retirement the day you start working."

"Do not make your choices/live your best life based on what you think someone else whats you to do, do the things you enjoy."

"Do not take like for granted."

"Do what makes you happy or you will be miserable."

"Be grateful for what you can do because someone would trade spots with you instantly."

"Never stop giving it your all."

"Life is filled with ups and downs so just remember after every down comes an up."

"Forgive and forget, not doing so weighs you down and it takes too much energy to hold a grudge."

"Have the courage to live a life true to yourself, not the life others expect of you."

"Choose happiness and be kind to others."

"Pack only what you can carry."

"Live simply."

"Say your prayers."

"Avoid large debt: it is suffocating and a noose around your life."