Finding the right juicer for celery is a challenge nowadays as celery is antiseptic and holds the ability to cure bladder, kidney, and urinary infections. Not just that, it also contains polyacetylenes, phthalides, and flavonoids that fight against cancerous components and eliminate cancer risks. Along with that, celery is a low-calorie marshland plant ideal for those who want to maintain a healthier lifestyle.
Despite having a lot of benefits, juicing celery is messier, so you need to have a juicer that makes your juicing experience smooth and simple. But, many juicer options in the market need to be clarified for people. Therefore, they seek a place where they can find the foremost listed juicers for guidance.
Hence, this is the right place for you. Here, I have reviewed some types of juicers that vary in functionality and price.
So, let's see which type of juicer meets your needs.
Questions You Need to Ask Yourself Before Buying
Many juicers are out there in the market for you to choose from but do you think that picking any of them is the right decision? Well, no! Therefore, before considering any juicer, you need to ask yourself a few questions below to get a clear idea of what juicer you want to buy and why?
- For how long do you want to extract juice?
- Is there any juicer that provides you with ease of maintenance and cleanliness?
- Is there any noiseless juicer?
- Is extracting the juice and maintaining the nutrition of the juice important for you?
Which Juicer is Right for You?
Now that you have asked yourself a few questions, it's time to decide which type of juicer you need. Ideally, there are four types of juicers ranging from centrifugal to masticating, twin gear, and juice press. So, let's see what qualities these juicers have and their pros and cons.
A centrifugal juicer, also known as a fast juicer, is a hot-selling product in the market. These juicers, like power xl juicer, are designed with feed tubes attached to a blade that can shred ingredients at 6,000-14,000 RPM. During this process, centrifugal force is used to extract the juice that contains almost 30% solids, including seeds, stems, and skins.
- They are the fastest juicers and work on a centrifugal force.
- They are compact and hold a small place on the kitchen counter.
- They are budget-friendly.
- Heat produces, while rotation affects the quality of the juice.
- It creates more foam.
- They are a bit noisy.
- Juice contains pulp and solids
- These juicers can't handle greens.
Masticating juicer is a slow juicer and works at 80 to 100 RPM with the slow motor. The end product of this juicer is a bit pulpy, bitter, foamy, and thicker. Most brands also name this juicer cold press as, with slow speed, they can extract juice while leaving the leftovers completely dry.
- With less oxidation, these juicers have a high juice yield.
- These juicers are long-lasting
- They can process greens, wheat grass, and frozen items easily.
- They have a small chute that requires more effort and is hard to clean.
- They were a bit expensive.
- They are large and bulky and take time to extract the juice.
Twin gear is another unique type of juicer with magnetic and bio-ceramic technology that works on two gears to extract the juice and push the end product into a decreasing screen. In addition, it contains triturating technology that helps to produce the driest pulp. With all these traits, twin gears allow users to have fresh and nutritious juice yield with 30% solids.
- They are noiseless juicers.
- Instead of juicing, they can prepare baby food, pasta, and nut butter.
- These juicers extract more nutrients than any other juicer.
- Their juices are usually bigger.
- The masticating juicers work slowly and are a bit expensive.
Juice Press Juicers
Lastly, a hydraulic or pneumatic juice press is also known as a two-stage juicer that typically works on two stages. In the first stage, the fruits or vegetable is grounded into a pulp, and then pressure is ap[plied to dry the pulp to produce high-yield juice. Among all the types of juicers, this is the only juicer that contains a press and hence, is known as a cold-press juicer.
- Cold press juicer extracts more juice with no foam and minimal oxidation.
- It is more durable than other juicers.
- Ensure high yield with 99% liquid and 1% solids.
- It can also make nut oils, hemp seeds, milk beverages, etc.
- It is the most expensive juicer of all.
- This juicer requires a reusable bag to hold the pulp while extracting juice.
If you are fond of living a healthier and low-carb life, drinking celery juice is wise. But as we know that celery juicing is a bit challenging; you need to have an ideal juicer that can meet all your needs.
Therefore, above listed categories of juicers with detailed information are there to help you pick the right one.