The Geeky Couple Gift Guide

The Geeky Couple Gift Guide

Couple Gift Ideas

1347
The Geeky Couple Gift Guide
https://odysseyimages.s3.amazonaws.com/cropped_HkFFhe0wG.jpeg

So, you’re stuck on what to give your geeky boyfriend/girlfriend. Fear not! We’re here to save the big day - whether birthday, anniversary or just because - with this detailed gift guide for nerds. 

Get your lightsaber, wand, or dragon ready. We’re going in.

1. Themed games

Think of your love’s favorite movie/show/videogame, fuse it with a beloved board game, and you’ve got the perfect “themed game” gift. Seriously, you won’t believe how much awesome stuff is out there. We recommend starting with your top-choice fandom. For Star Wars alone, you’ve got a brilliant Star Wars Bop It!, as well as Star Wars Battleship, Star Wars Risk, Star Wars Trivial Pursuit and Star Wars Monopoly.

Our best ideas: Zelda Clue, Doctor Who Yahtzee, Spongebob Monopoly, Justice League Chess, and Star Wars Bop It!.

2. “Nerd wear”

T-shirts, scarves, hoodies, pajamas, socks, slippers… there’s no end to good geeky clothing. If you’re looking for something useful and delightfully hipster, this option never fails. 

Our best ideas: Nintendo T-shirt, Hogwarts Scarf Set, Spider-Man Tie, Chewbacca Slippers and Justice League Socks. 

3. Phone cases

Yup, you heard that right: phone cases. They’ve gotten geekier and more elaborate with the years. Check out a whole bunch of them here. You might find something as crazy-cool as a Back to the Future Case.

Our best ideas: Doctor Who Warhol Case, Han Solo Carbonite Case, Batman Case, Transformers Megatron Case and Back to the Future Case. 

4. Clocks

Boy, there are creative designers out there. This Thor’s Hammer Wobble Clock is just the start of a long list of amazing themed clocks. An ideal gift for a nerd who’s always running late (you know who you are)...

Our best ideas: Boba Fett Lamp Clock, Homer Simpson Wobble Clock, Wonder Woman Wall Clock, Ninja Turtle Clock and Thor’s Hammer Wobble Clock. 

5. Bags

The best gift of all: a themed bag! It’s versatile, useful and just plain cool. We can already hear the compliments coming your way with this Zelda Shield Backpack gift. Or maybe a Beauty and the Beast Book Clutch? So. Awesome. Can’t. Handle. 

Our top picks: Deadpool Utility Bag, Beauty and the Beast Book Clutch, Newt Scamander Trunk Handbag, Princess Leia Tote and Zelda Shield Backpack. 

6. Jewelry

Let’s be real, jewelry always goes over well. But the geekier the better! Here you’ve got some great options, such as these Dancing Groot Earrings. 

Our best ideas: Black Panther Claw Necklace, Iron Man Reactor Ring, Game of Thrones Lion Pendant, Minecraft Mushroom Necklace and Dancing Groot Earrings. 

7. Glasses and mugs

There’s nothing better to cheers a birthday or anniversary with geeky pint glasses! Or be reminded of your special somebody with a travel mug. These are sure winners. 

Our best ideas: Pokeball Mug, Spock Tiki Glass, Hogwarts Travel Mug, Adventure Time Fluted Glass and Super Mario Bros. Pint Glasses. 

8. Blankets

Cuddles are sure to come your way with a themed blanket gift. Warm thing + stunning design = perfection.

Our best ideas: Nintendo Game Boy Blanket, 2-Sided Game of Thrones Blanket, Doctor Who Symbol Blanket, Firefly Serenity Blanket and Spider-Man Retro Blanket. 

9. Lamps 

Ok, these lamps are the perfect combo of gorgeous and geeky. (C’mon, admit it, this Triwizard Cup Lamp is magical.) Definitely look at all the options; they’ll get your gift-giving fired up. 

Our best ideas: Wonder Woman Desk Lamp, Mario Chain Chomp Lamp, Death Star Desk Lamp, Pac Man Ghost Light and Triwizard Cup Lamp. 

10. Headphones and speakers

Get your geeky groove on with these headphones and speakers. An extra pair is always handy for anybody - especially when they’re themed! Perfect for the nerdy music-lovers out there.

Our best ideas: Adventure Time Lumpy Headphones, Star Wars Rebel Chopper Earbuds, Transformers Yellow Bot Bluetooth, Pokemon Headband Headphones and My Little Pony Music Bank. 

11. Posters etc.

The possibilities are endless for posters. Take it from us and check out prints, murals and posters. There’s a myriad of different styles and types of wall art to choose from, so no excuses for coming empty-handed to your boyfriend/girlfriend’s party. 

Our best ideas: Aquaman Print, Harry Potter Water Challenge, Fallout Wall Wrap, Retro Snow White Print and Lord of the Rings Map.