Best Halloween Costume Ideas For College Friend Groups

20 Halloween costumes you can start planning with your college friends NOW, if you're a Halloween fREAK

It's basically almost almost-October if you really think about it.

1948
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Montreal_Comiccon_2016_-_Inside_Out_(27665306484).jpg

Halloween might be nearly three months away, but with all the craziness that is the first two months of the school year, it's hard to find time to plan for it. Here are some ideas you can steal from me if you need some inspo!

1. The cast of 'Friends'

Basic, but this is still one of my favorite group costume ideas. Everyone can annoy the rest of the group by saying the best one-liners all day long.

2. Sexy Disney princesses, or Disney princesses gone 'bad'

I love this idea for a group of gal pals because there's so much you can do with it! If you want to make the princesses criminals, you can do mug shots and messy makeup.

3. Breakfast

Think about it... bacon dress and a sunny-side up hat? Sold!

4. Mario Kart

Dress up as the characters from Mario, and then have a Mario Kart tournament at someone's house later.

5. Andy's toy box

There's a character for everyone. Personally, I'd want to be one of the green aliens. I'd say "ooohhhhh" all night long.

6. High school selves

Fast forward five years in time and dress up as your high school self. You'll have fun getting to know your college friends as they were before you met them.

7. Coffee shop bonanza

Pick your favorite coffee shop, whether it's Starbucks, Caribou, or Dunkin Donuts, and come up with a way to embody it. For example, one person could wear a donut inner tube and someone else could be carrying a plastic ball trying to dunk them!

8. Cheetah girls

You could go literal with this and just wear cheetah print, or you could dust off your old Juicy hoodie from middle school and throw it on!

9. Emojis

Find a way for everyone in your group to embody a different emoji. For example, the "embarrassed emoji" could pile the blush on their cheeks, and the crying emoji could have blue paint exaggerated down their face all day.

10. Suicide Squad

I really want to be Harley Quinn, so I included this one for your group!

11. Hugs and kisses

Put on silver slip dresses and tie the white ties around your neck as necklaces to make yourself into the group of quintessential Hershey kisses. Ask people if they want hugs or kisses!!

12. Donna and the Dynamos

Wear bell bottoms and pretend you're the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen.

13. DuckTales

Super simple — you just have to match your headpiece to your shirt and add some yellow kicks!

14. Pink Sisters

Dress up in all pink and be the pink sisters from "Monster's University!" Perfect costume for a group of sorority sisters.

15. Riley's emotions

Being Disgust would be SO fun! Think about it.

16. Magic markers

We're not crayons, we're magic markers!!! You could have a lot of fun with this one.

17. The fab four on "The Office"

A group of two girls and two guys would be perfect to do Angela, Pam, Jim, and Dwight!

18. Power Puff Girls

Perfect for any trio of feminists out there.

19. "Guardians of the Galaxy"

This would be amazing. Tell me you wouldn't want to see one of your friends be Groot??

20. The LGBTQ flag

Have each of a group of five friends wear a different color of the flag, and write a different letter of "LGBTQ" on each person's shirt!!