Which grocery store should I shop at?

Where you shop says a lot about you:

1.Trader Joe's - Best for: Aquarius, Pisces

Trader Joe's is the best grocery store out there. They have the tendency to be a little more expensive, but that comes with all of the best grocery stores. They are vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, and organic friendly. They have a ton of their own brand food selections and an extensive produce section. It is so easy to be able to find the most healthy options at this Hawaiian-themed store.

Aquarius and Pisces are friendly and thrive on being different and unique, just like Trader Joe's.

2. Whole Foods - Best for: Sagittarius, Libra, Pisces, Aquarius

Whole Foods is known for being expensive and having some questionable choices, but all-in-all they are vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, and organic friendly. They are your local liberal grocery store that makes everyone feel very granola. Not to mention their coffee shop, bakery, smoothies, gelato, mochi, macaroons, sushi bar, and breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet.

Whole Foods is for the adventurous, REI loving, granola, plant-based diet hoes who love everyone on Earth and thrive on traveling, just like those four zodiac signs.

3. Harris Teeter - Best for: Scorpio, Aries, Leo, Capricorn

Harris Teeter is your local bougie grocery store for all the rich kids. It is beautiful on the inside and has grade A free cookies and samples scattered around the store. Expensive, but really nice, especially if you are a VIC card member.

Harris Teeter and their bougie superiority and perception of believing they have the best are completely right. Their staff has the best work ethic and customer service, so those who have that idea of new, modern outlooks should shop here.

4. Publix - Best for: Capricorn, Virgo, Leo, Scorpio, Taurus

The new Harris Teeter: bougie, fresh, and has literally everything. It has the Whole Foods selection with a Harris Teeter vibe. They also have kitchen supplies.

Same thing as the Harris Teeter shoppers except better.

5. The Fresh Market - Best for: Virgo, Libra, Cancer

This is the off-brand, but a more expensive version of Whole Foods. They have the same granola aesthetic but less healthy options. Still good, especially the bakery.

It's for those people who want to shop at Whole Foods but think Whole Foods is politically wrong. And think they are doing a service to the world by avoiding Whole Foods but still continue shopping at its long lost twin.

6. ALDI  - best for: Pisces, Cancer, Libra, Gemini

ALDI is a hard one for me. I really don't like ALDI because it doesn't have the best selection and variety, but it is really, really cheap. The fact that you need a quarter for a cart is strange and just odd. But sure, whatever, people like them. I'd say it is best for college students and I think ALDI is essential for people who enjoy extreme couponing and living on a budget.

ALDI is for those who are broke, want to be unique, but are also still kind of afraid of what others think of them. Friendly, loving, and don't mind being kind and paying for the bill.

7. Costco - Best for: Taurus, Gemini, Sagittarius

It really sucks to not have a membership to Costco, especially when you could live off of one cheap trip for almost a month since everything is in bulk. They also have brands people have never ever heard of and tons of samples available. They have the best selection of vitamins too.

Costco is for the materialistic adventurers.