Is there a girl in your life that you care about, and you want to get her a great gift, but can't think of a good one? Also, do you want to get a great gift, but not spend an obscene amount of money?

Well, do I have the list for you...

1. Tapestry

Tapestries are a super cute way to jazz up any room, and recently, stores have been coming out with ones cool designs and sayings. Bed Bath and Beyond, Amazon, Dormify, and Redbubble have great ones. Redbubble literally has a tapestry of anything you can think of (including one of a shirtless Gibby from iCarly eating a banana).

The amount of options are ridiculous, but they're around $30, so if you want something cheaper, check out Bed Bath and Beyond or Amazon.

2. Essential oil diffuser

Essential oil diffusers are the gift she didn't even know she wanted. I mean, I'm not kidding. They're life changers. Mine makes me so relaxed and I love it! It's the perfect gift to get for a girl to help them mellow out and smell nice. Don't forget to get some oils to go with it too!

I recommend lavender.

3. Himalayan Salt Lamp

A Himalayan salt lamp is supposed to provide good energy to the room it is in, and cleanse the air of any bad energy that comes from electronics. Apparently, they're really relaxing, but if I'm being honest, I just like mine because it looks really cool. It is a great decor item!

They have them at Walmart, Gabe's, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Amazon, and they're usually under $20.

4. Mario Badescu Facial Spray

Girls LOVE this facial spray because it is SO refreshing. Any girl, makeup wearer or not, will love this because it refreshes and brightens skin, making you feel all glowy and pretty. It is sold at Ultra and on the Mario Badescu website!

5. LED Vanity Mirror

This is a great gift for girls who do their hair or makeup in their room as opposed to a bathroom. It provides perfect lighting for makeup and is super helpful. If your girl enjoys doing makeup, she'll like this!

6. Sherpa Fleece Pullover

Girls love these things. I see people wearing them around campus all the time! You can get them on Amazon, or from Victoria's Secret, Walmart, Aerie, and probably others. There's also ones with sports team logos from Fanatics.

7. A Cute but Efficient Water Bottle

Everyone has cute, patterned water bottles now a days, and it is honestly a great gift. Usually, if you get a good one, it can keep hot drinks hot for 12 hours and can keep ice frozen for 24 hours. My favorite brand is S'well because it keeps my water cold all day and has super cute designs, but I'm sure any brand is great.

Walmart, Target, Amazon, and probably so many others definitely have cute ones. The S'well ones range from about $10-$40, depending on which one you get, and they have such cute designs.