To The Best Friend That Turned Into A Sister

Thank you for simply being you.
1582

Before I thank you for putting up with me for all of these years, I just want to tell you how amazing and special you are to me, because you of all people deserve to know. Despite the beauty that is shown through your looks, your inner beauty is what makes you so exceptional. The kindness you possess is astonishing, and makes everyone surrounding you strive to be a better person. Your intelligence is something I have always envied, because with that you will accomplish anything in this world. With a heart and a brain like yours, you will conquer and do so many amazing things, so please do not let anyone belittle your confidence. Never let anyone tell you that you cannot do something, because they are dead wrong.

Your strength is also one of your most admirable qualities. Your will to push through and do whatever it takes has motivated me to succeed, and become a better person. Over the course of our friendship I have had the privilege of watching you evolve into the beautiful, smart, funny, intelligent and strong person you are today.

You have had such a positive impact on my life, and I just want to thank you for never leaving my side. Thank you for listening to me complain about the boy I obsessed over who didn’t like me back, and for assuring me he was the “dumbest person ever” for choosing another girl. Thank you for helping me realize my strengths, and giving me the confidence I need to pursue my dreams. Thank you for the countless amounts of sleepovers spent watching cliché romance movies and indulging in ice cream. Thank you for aimlessly driving around while hopelessly attempting to “sing” along to our favorite songs. Thank you for helping me become the person I am today, and for influencing my decisions. Thank you for reminding me that I deserve the world and that I should never settle. But, most of all, thank you for not only being my best-friend, but for being the greatest sister I have ever had.

Love,

Your Best-Friend and Sister