18 Texts All Best Friends Have Sent Some Form Of

18 Texts All Best Friends Have Sent Some Form Of

Maybe you guys have? Maybe it's just us? Let me know.

912
personal

If you're anything like me and mine, you're preeettttyyyy darn close to your best friend. Like, really close. Like, you could be the same person almost close. You also have probably sent some pretty weird stuff over the course of your friendship, but honestly, everyone has sent some form of the same strange texts in their own weird context and language to their best friend. We all go through the same thing, or maybe we don't and my best friend and I are just really REALLY weird. Y'all let me know.

1. When you both know you'll never have to go to anything alone ever again.

Personal iMessage Screenshot

2. When bad/crazy things happen and you realize you guys 100000% relate to most sitcoms.

Personal iMessage Screenshot

3. When you've come to the conclusion that life is hard and it's fine.

Personal iMessage Screenshot

4. When they invite ~another~ friend over.

Personal iMessage Screenshot

5. You both realize and understand that you're different people who enjoy different things, and that's fine. Space is good. (@ John Mayer HMU it'll be fun)

Personal iMessage Screenshot

6. You always discuss all the ~important~ things.

Personal iMessage Screenshot

7. Sometimes you guys make "big plans."

Personal iMessage Screenshot

8. And you always build each other up.

Personal iMessage Screenshot

9. You've bonded over all the sweetest things in life. Like leggings. Or heggings.

Personal iMessage Screenshot

10. You make sure they know that they'll never do anything alone.

Personal iMessage Screenshot

11. You've discussed the highs.

Personal iMessage Screenshot

12. And the ... mediums.

Personal iMessage Screenshot

13. And the lows.

Personal iMessage Screenshot

14. And the ...... rock bottoms.

Personal iMessage Screenshot

15. And just some really, really weird things in general...

Personal iMessage Screenshot

16. But you've always got someone who's only a text away and will always have your back.

Personal iMessage Screenshot

17. And let you borrow their clothes when you forget all of yours for the third week in a row.

Personal iMessage Screenshot

18. Because without each other around, you're pretty lost.

Personal iMessage Screenshot

19. You become the best duo ever

At the end of the day, you both love each other and if anyone else ever tried to read your messages they most definitely would not make ANY sense, but to you both, they're the thing that defines your friendship. We can all relate in some way.