Best Embroidery Machines for Home Business: Our Top 3 Picks

Here you Find the Top Three Embroidery Machines for Home Business

19
Best Embroidery Machines

Are you thinking about starting your own home business? With a minimal amount of experience and creativity, embroidery can be a profitable home business for you. All you need is an embroidery machine that suits your work style best.

As plenty of embroidery machines are available online, it is entirely ok for you to get tangled about which one you should pick. Keep on reading as we review some of the best embroidery machines for home business.-

Brother PE800 Embroidery Machine

If you are looking for a technologically advanced tool, Brother PE800 is just the machine you need. Its 138 built-in designs will enable you to produce more without requiring much effort. Advanced, flexible to rotate, and to possess lots of features; this is one of the best embroidery machines for home business.

Pros

• 138 Built-in designs increase efficiency.
  • 5" x 7" embroidery field enables to work on large projects
  • The LCD screen provides a preview of the plan before you even work on them.
  • Automatic needle threader increases safety and reduces time consumption.

Cons

• Expensive for new business.
  • Users might find it complex to use.

Singer Futura XL-580 Sewing and Embroidery Machine

Singer Futura XL-580 is a delicate starter embroidery machine which is perfect for new business owners. With this machine's endless loop feature, work on the borders of your project hassle-free for a more extended period. Having 250 built-in designs, 215 types of stitch, and 3-extra hoops, this machine is a bargain at its given price point.

Pros

• An affordable machine that performs remarkably well.
  • The computerized embroidery system offers a wide variety of customized designs.

Cons

• Complex designs using computer requires experience.
  • Has no LCD screen

Janome Horizon Memory Craft 1200 Embroidery Machine

If you are looking for a perfect blend of technology and ease-of-use, you should grab this machine without giving it a second thought. Real-time PC connectivity will enable you to produce fully customizable designs and the large touchscreen display grants user-friendly operation.

Talking about large embroidery machines, Janome Horizon goes well with medium to large scale home businesses. You can work on your large scale projects stress-free as this machine offers the largest workspace among many of its kind.

Pros

• Advanced PC connection offers a great deal of customization.
  • LCD touchscreen provides user-friendly operation
  • A large workspace makes it suitable for more significant embroidery projects.

Cons

It comes with a single needle that needs to be threaded manually.

Final Words

Running a home business is not a simple task, and the last thing you want is a machine that malfunctions. You want your equipment always to be ready and get projects done efficiently. It all comes down to how effortlessly you can make bucks out of your home business. For that, you need a machine that suits you well.

To give you a sense of direction, the above guide illustrates three of the best embroidery machines for home business in terms of features, affordability, and ease-of-use. Pick one that suits your purpose best and boost your home embroidery business.