The Best DIY Gifts

The Best DIY Gifts

Give your friends and family a gift they'll love this holiday season!

5
The Best DIY Gifts

Gift-giving is both the best and worst time of year. You want to give your loved ones something they'll actually enjoy, but that can get really expensive. DIY gifts are the best way to save some money and show how much thought you put into their gift!

Paint something that matches their room aesthetic.

Jade Stephens

If you are artistically talented, paint a picture that would look nice in any room in their home.

Make a body scrub.

Body scrubs are really easy to make, and you probably have the ingredients lying around your house already!

Hot cocoa is always a-go.

Jennifer Pallian

Everyone loves hot cocoa, so put together a little kit with a mug, bag of cocoa, mini marshmallows, and a candy cane.

Write personalized coupons.

These can be coupons for anything: a hug, help with chores, making dinner, or anything else you think the receiver would appreciate!

Create a photo collage of all your favorite memories.

Sarandy Westfall

This is a very sweet way to remind them of all the fun times you've had together.

Bake some cookies and put them in cute cloth bags.

Make sure to bake their favorite cookies!

Give the plant lover in your life a tiny terrarium.

Nielson Ramon

Put together a terrarium with just a jar, soil, rocks, and either living or fake plants.

Keep them cozy with a tie blanket

All you need are two pieces of fleece! They'll think of you any time they use it.

Decorate a mason jar to make them a nice holder.

freestocks.org

You can easily decorate mason jars with paint, tape, ribbon, twine or paper to give them a place to store pens, brushes, or other knickknacks.

Add a little personality to their pants.

Decorate the jean pockets with a small piece of fabric/fabric-safe paint. (Make sure to get permission from them first unless you thrift a pair of jeans).