50+ Best Date Spots In The U.S.

6 People Share The Best Date Spots In 11 Of The Most Romantic U.S. Cities

It's time to start planning your Valentine's Day.

89

It's that time of year when couples are planning what to get for and/or do with their partners for Valentine's Day.

Sometimes though, it's tough to find a spot you haven't gone to a million times — one that seems a little extra special for the occasion (AKA the perfect place to stuff your face before you go home and Netflix and chill for the night).

If you happen to be cuffed up and looking for plans, oh do we have the list for you. Five people, myself included, rounded up the absolute best date spots in 10 of the most romantic cities in the United States and here's what we found.

Click on your city below to get a full list of the most romantic date spots in the area:

Not seeing your city on the list and know some romantic date spots?
Write your own piece on Odyssey to be featured or email taylor.mead@theodysseyonline.com.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.