I Asked My Snapchat Friends What The Best Christmas Movie Is — Here's What They Had To Say

I Asked My Snapchat Friends What The Best Christmas Movie Is  —  Here's What They Had To Say

Here are 20 of the best Christmas movies out there according to my Snapchat friends.

61
Photo by Jonathan Borba on Pexels

Recently, out of sheer boredom, I took to my snapchat positing a basic "reply snap" looking for the answer to the infamous question this time of year — what is the best Christmas movie? Here's what my friends had to say:

At the bottom of the barrel with a whopping ONE vote we have...NINE movies.

1. "Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas!"

2. "A Christmas Story"

3. "Christmas in Connecticut"

4. "The Holiday"

5. "Harry Potter"

6. "Gremlins"

7. "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town"

8. "A Christmas Carol"

9. "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers"

Some of these I had never heard of, others I am not convinced are Christmas movies...

Next up, we have those movies coming in with TWO votes:

1. "It's a Wonderful Life"

2. "Love, Actually"

3. "The Grinch"

It is important to note that one of these individuals prefers the Jim Carrey version and the other prefers the animated.

4. "A Charlie Brown Christmas"

It is important to note that one individual said any movie BUT this one!

For those movies with THREE votes we have:

1. "The Year Without a Santa Claus"

This is personally one of my favorites and I think it deserves more hype than just three votes.

2. "White Christmas"

Movies with FOUR votes are as follows:

1. "The Polar Express"

Movies with FIVE votes:

1. "The Santa Clause"

Arguably the only acceptable answer, absolutely should have more than five votes — it certainly has mine!

Movies with SEVEN votes:

1. "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation"

Movies with EIGHT votes:

1. "Elf"

I feel like this one was expected, an absolutely brilliant film from start to finish.

2. "Home Alone"

Please note that two of the eight specified for the second film.