5 Instagram Worthy Cafes That Are Simply Brew-tiful

10 Instagram-Worthy Cafes In New York That Are Simply Brew-tiful

Here are 10 super Instagram-worthy cafes that will have you "Living La Vida Mocha!"

523

Now, I love Starbucks as much as the next girl, but nothing quite compares to a quaint little cafe. I actually really want to own one someday (seriously, I have it all planned out). I know this may sound silly, but I truly believe that the greatest expression of love is when someone pours you a cup of coffee in the morning. Whether it be your significant other at home or the barista at your local coffee shop, there is just something so personal about it.

It's something that a 7 a.m. Starbucks run could simply never compare to. These cafes are not only aesthetically pleasing and totally Instagram worthy, but they also provide a wonderfully cozy intimate atmosphere with great drinks that will have you wondering where they've bean all your life.

1. Sip This

I'm sure you'll love this one a latte! This one has to be number one on my list because it is my local coffee shop. If you want to see me in my natural habit drinking a vanilla latte and an extra espresso shot, while studying and playing taboo. You should come down to Sip This.

2. The Witches Brew

This is probably my go to cafe during autumn because of the Gothic decor. I've actually been coming here for years. I guess you could say it's one of my old haunts. ;) If you do end up going to The Witches Brew I definitely recommend getting "October" I like it iced. If you're not already sold, may I also mention that this place is vegan friendly!

3. C&B Cafe

Although the C&B Cafe is better known for their amazing food and creatively written chalkboard sign. This East Village Gem that is right by Tompkins Square Park has great latte art and is home to the the best americano I've had to date.

4. Milk + Honey Cafe

The Milk+Honey Cafe not only shares a name with one of my favorite poetry books, but it also has some great brunch options and chill vibes!

5. Ninth Street Espresso 

Still not into espresso without milk that all the purists rave over? Don't worry Ninth Street Espresso will give you their best shot!

6. Devocion

Ahhh...Devocion I'd be lying if I said that all wonderful things didn't reside in Williamsburg and this cappuccino is no exception! You can take the L to get there, but by tasting their cappuccinos you definitely won't be taking the L I can assure you of that! They also have another location in Downtown Brooklyn near the DeKalb Avenue Subway!

7. Cafe 1 Of A Kind

OKAY I HAVE TO SAY IT DON'T KILL ME...this place is one of a kind! Oh come on I had to it was too easy! No, but seriously you need to check out Cafe 1 Of A Kind.

8. Meow Parlour 

Ever heard of a Cat Cafe? Well I have two years ago my best friend Alexia who is my favorite person to exist took me to this cat cafe for my birthday, before we went to the pride parade. I got to literally pet kittens, while having an amazing macaroon and drinking great coffee. Meow Parlour does require reservations but it is so worth it!

9. Cafe Bench 

Cafe Bench is known for their wide variety of crepes but you'd be missing out on a latte if you didn't try one of their amazing drinks!

10. White Noise Coffee Co.

The White Noise Coffee Co. takes the cake for being super Instagram worthy and in my opinion its because their baristas are truly artists. So stop in for one of their beautifully crafted drinks!