1. Mean Girls (2004)

"Mean Girls" is a classic. Cady Heron, a homeschooled girl who lived in Africa for 15 years enters a public school for the first time. There she meets the "Plastics", a group of three unkind girls. She infiltrates the group with a plan to bring them down. If you haven't seen it before, you need to see this 2000's gem!

2. She's The Man (2006)

"She's The Man" is my favorite movie of all-time. Viola Hastings' soccer team was cut. That leaves only the boys team. The coach didn't let her on the team, but that didn't stop her. She dresses up as her brother Sebastian and pretends to be him for two weeks. Her roommate Duke also plays soccer, and had a serious crush on a girl named Olivia. Olivia liked Sebastien, but Sebastien was really Viola who really liked Duke. When Sebastian comes home, everything gets even more complicated! It's a great, entertaining movie that I will forever watch over and over again.

3. Aquamarine (2006)

Aquamarine is the cutest movie ever. It's about two teenagers, Haley and Claire, who discover a mermaid in the pool. She tells them that she needs to find love in three days, and they agree to help her. Helping a mermaid means they get a free wish. They decide they need the wish to stop Haley from moving to Australia. This great movie is full of fantasy and adventure.