If you're struggling - things can be better when written down.
Journaling helps to get rid of thoughts, or remember ideas. Sometimes it's good to write these thoughts and feelings down, either as a way of getting them out of your system or jotting down ideas in order to remember them.
It doesn't always have to be a journal - it can be just jotting down thoughts, or maybe poetry.
Any form or writing appears as being a healthy coping mechanism and is a great way of sustaining your mental health.
If you're stuck with what to write - you can always write what you're feeling. Even if that sounds corny or uncertain, writing down how you feel can impact the way you end up feeling.
Thoughts can be better written down, it can enhance your mood and you can even learn more about yourself when you've done so.
Writing down these feelings may help control and understand your mind better, and being overwhelmed in today's world is normal.
So, if you're stressed. Writing down how you feel will be beneficial. Whether that be in a journal, as poetry or even on your phone. Writing down thoughts can also help to improve your mood.
This post was written in response to 7 Prompts For Journaling Every Day Of The Week
- 9 Ways A Bullet Journal Can Help You ›
- Why A Bullet Journal Can Improve Your Mental Health ›
- 25 Journal Prompts For Stress And Anxiety ›
- 6 Reasons Why Everybody Should Journal ›
- 10 Benefits To Having A Rant Journal ›
- 8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before You Write A Song ›
- An Open Letter To The Girl Struggling With Self-Worth ›