I get it, quarantine sucks, and you're tired of it. Believe me, we all are. One of the things that have come with this virus is the fact that many public places have required people to start wearing masks to go into places.
Bottom line: Masks are all the rage right now. So, here are 11 benefits that wearing them has, other than saving lives.
1. It covers adult acne
And TBH, that's been kinda nice.
2. You don't have to wear lipstick
Its been kinda nice not to have to put on lipstick to go out places or to do something formal. And as a bonus, you save money on it and other lip products.
3. You can talk to yourself quietly and no one will know.
I mean, I can't be the only one that does this or has done this.
5. You can express your individual personality.
Just like with your clothing styles, a mask is another way to show off what you like.
6. People may be less likely to recognize you.
I mean I know sometimes, I don't really want to talk to people in public, and wearing a mask can cover up a lot of distinctive features a person might have.
7. They're comfy
TBH, I don't even notice mine after a while anymore, especially while wearing working (or to class) for several hours.
8. You can chew gum (or eat) without anyone knowing
Especially when your more than likely. not supposed to be doing so.
9. You can collect them
TBH, I probably have about 10 and they're all different.
10. They have become something that you always have everywhere.
I mean I have one in my purse, several in my car, and two in my backpack.
11. They are all the rage right now
Yes, I realize most places require people to wear them, but that doesn't make them any less so.