Benefits of a Man with van for removal house services

Moving house, flat or business is considered to be one of the top 5 stressful situations, even if you are moving from a small house to a huge mansion. Moving house can be a happy situation but at the same time, it will disrupt your life and routines.

16

You have to deal with packing, planning, kids, pets and in some extreme cases incompetent moving crew, clumsy workers with little motivation to do their job right.

The cheapest way to move is to hire a self-drive van and do all the work yourself. However, moving house yourself is hard work and can be very stressful. The cost of a self-drive van depends on the size you need and the length of the hire period. A man with a van service is usually charged per hour and the cost will vary depending on the number of men. When it comes to moving items, there are numerous options on the market, some of which tend to be quite pricey. Many often opt for hiring and driving a van themselves but the time, money and effort invested into the whole process can quickly make it feel like a tax.

Hire a Removal Van or A Man with Van

Moving the house can be an expensive experience, so you may be wondering if you can save money by hiring a van. This is certainly the cheapest option, but there are several advantages in using a man with a van or a house removal company;

Saving you time: when moving house there are so many things to think about and a removal company can do all the packing, loading and unpacking, making sure that your belongings arrive on your new home safe and sound.

Careful packing: It may be cheaper to pack everything yourself, but it's all too easy for your fragile treasures to get broken in transit. A reputable removal company will have a wealth of training and experience in packing delicate items and will also be covered by insurance should an accident occur.

Stress-free removals: when moving house with a family or pets to consider, hiring a removal company makes everything simpler and allows you to concentrate on the most important things. They can take care of everything from packing up and cleaning your property to assisting with unpacking and even helping with finer details such as hanging curtains and artwork in your new home.

Coping with unexpected challenges and last-minute hitches: whether it's bad weather or finding somewhere to park at your new property, moving house is rarely straightforward but professional removal teams are able to spot difficulties before they arise, removing much of the panic from the situation.

Points that affect removal van costs

Removal van costs depend on many factors; some key considerations include:

Distance: it will cost more to move to a different part of the country than to a new house in the same town. The size of the removal van/removal team you require. A single man with a van is perfect for moving from a one bedroom apartment but when moving from a 4 or 5 bedroom family houses will need a large removal van and a team of packers.

Additional services: extra services that help to make your moving day go smoothly and efficiently, such as cleaning and packing and unpacking, may add to your moving costs but you may decide that they are well worth the extra expense.

Timing: the peak months for moving house are from May to September and the first and last days of the month and weekends are more popular and therefore more expensive. You will save on removal van costs if you can arrange your move for the less busy periods.

When it comes to moving house, removal companies often seem like the go-to option. However, unless you're moving the contents of a large house, a man with a van will do just fine. Opting for this will save you money, whilst you can also state that you need 2 people to complete the job if necessary.