Being You Is Being Real

Being You Is Being Real

Seriously please stop being fake.

80
Being You Is Being Real
Tumblr

Going back to one of my articles called Real People vs. Fake Ones, it really got me thinking on how far people have come over these last few centuries. This century in particular people is having a really difficult time discovering who they are because of how judgmental society has become. Some people take it as a way they shouldn’t exist unless they don’t act like the person society hates. That’s being fake with the world, not real.

This is not what God intended us to do with ourselves. He gave us our own personal identities for a reason, ones we are able to express ourselves, not by other people’s words of hatred and possible jealousy. These judgments can sometimes be the reason kids, teens and even some adults go through identity crisis issues. It’s hard finding who you really are in this world with everyone turning face in a blink of an eye.

Fake people are the ones that are gaining more control of how society is working. They are the reasons bullying is still a factor in anyone’s life and it seems to be an item that never goes away no matter how hard we try to prevent it. No two people can be alike unless they were born as identical twins, that’s the only way (in my opinion) it can be seen. These people are trying to turn the real people into one of the fakes in order for them to get what they want.

What kind of people want the pleasure of torturing someone in such a way? You have to find pleasure in things you like, not making yourself feel better by taking somebody else with you to the ground. There are very few real people left in this society whether we realize it or not; if you are blocking this out then start to open up and become a real person. Real people are the one who aren’t afraid of being who they are and don’t take anything from anyone.

These real people can either be the nicest people you will ever meet or the people with the attitudes of the wicked witch of the west; but no matter what their case may be they still stick to testing out their personalities and if they choose to change it they change it for them, not for other people’s words and hate. Whatever they choose to do they always do it for themselves and when walking down the street saying hi to a stranger they don’t judge, they just say hi and move on.

So be careful who you say is real and who is fake, sometimes you can’t tell the difference. Once you fully figure out the difference you have to figure out who stays and goes in your life. Sometimes you hold on to the wrong people for too long and you end up being one of them instead of your one and only self, you don’t come back from that really quickly. You have to be real with people, it’s the only way to get through life.