Why Being Tired Has Nothing To Do With Age
Self Love

We all know what it is like to have somebody older than us say "you are too young to be tired when I was your age...". I cannot stand when I hear that because it makes you feel annoyed and diminishes what you do on a daily basis.

132

We get it as a younger person our bodies are in better shape but the amount of change that has impacted this world really make a younger teen or adults lives pretty busy and can lead to being tired. Trying to balance school, work, social life, family and other tasks can be extremely difficult. As a younger person, your body does function and perform better than someone older than you, but that does not take away from what you've done and caused you not to feel tired.

Many people who are younger are finishing high school, college, or trade schools so they not only have to go to class and learn but do work outside of class and study for exams. they also have to make time to go to the schools for meetings and taking care of things like payments and scheduling classes. Sometimes school gets tough and a person may have to schedule more time to get help in order to be more successful. School is tedious and expensive, so people try to finish as quickly as possible so they have many classes and spend time staying up late preparing for each class the next day.

Work can also take its toll on a younger person body because they have more energy and will to prove themselves to the world so they tend to attempt to show their job they are cut out for things like promotions and raises. jobs sometimes lose people and get relatively busy, so more hours are necessary in order to help the place function so people begin working more. Work is also stressful if you are making it your career at your current employer because you are going above and beyond and becoming an important asset to the company. The responsibilities can begin to add up and can start leading to longer days and more time spent working on your feet and worrying about your job.

I think we all know how hectic it is when you have doctor and dentist appointments that you have to take time out of the day to attend as well as scheduling to get your car worked on or attending a meeting for buying a new car or a house. These activities are also usually done on the 1-3 days off you may give a week. Younger people have plenty of stresses trying to keep their car running in good shape and affording a payment to buy a new one or get their first apartment. Cleaning their house or car is a weekly task that needs to be done in order to live clean and healthy. We also want to make sure we make time going to the gym to stay in shape and be as healthy as we can be because that will help better us physically and mentally.

The stress of trying to have enough time to maintain a social life is important because family and friends are a big part of life in having fun and getting support. Mental health is a big part of staying healthy and it is important to spend time with important loved ones to make the best of your health. People want to go on vacation and go out and explore new places and enjoy events. These things take up time, planning, and a lot of work hours to pay for it to enjoy these fun times. people enjoy getting away from their daily lives and even when doing fun activities and being on a vacation that still tires you out.

Life is very stressful and tiring and it can really tire a person out to the point where they will admit they are tired. There are so many possibilities and opportunities life will present a person. There are also many responsibilities and priorities a person may have to take care of and step up to be the best they can be and make the most of their lives at a young age so they do not think back when they are older. Next time an older person of any age says you are too young to be tired, just ignore them and know you have a lot going on and you are doing your best to complete them and live your life.