Being A Falcons Fan Is A Love Hate Relationship

Being A Falcons Fans Is A Love/Hate Relationship During Football Season

It's like that ex that you keep going back to thinking they're gonna change but they won't.

6

We all remember February 5, 2017. I remember that day in infamy as well as every person who lives in the state of Georgia that watched SuperBowl 51 on TV or in real time in Houston. That fourth quarter was devastating and we didn't blame the Patriots, we were disappointed in our dirty birds for getting comfortable and celebrating too early before the game was even over. But we had hope that next year they would come back with a force to be reckoned with.

They didn't make it. They lost in the 2nd round of the Playoffs to the LA Rams. But we had faith that next year we would dominate next season and represent Atlanta in the Mercedes Benz Stadium.

But now it's October and we're 3-3 and the season isn't over until December. The thoughts of getting in the playoffs are up in the air right now because every week we get a different team playing. One week they don't know how to play defense, the next week we have an defense and offensive line that's awake during both halves of the game. We root for them Sunday and by the afternoon, we're cussing them out asking what the heck happened? Some people ask why we still think they have a chance. It's the same reason everyone else roots for their team, whether they're the reigning champs or the worst in the league. We stay loyal to a fault and keep the hope alive of having a championship trophy for our city.

So at this point, there's a 60/40 chance of us getting into the playoffs and to the superbowl but you know what, we're still going to celebrate because the city of Atlanta knows how to party and Super Bowl Weekend will definetely be lit.