How to Become a Nurse while Being a Mom

How to Become a Nurse while Being a Mom

A lot of people do not believe that a woman can have a career as a nurse and be a mother, but that is not the case.
26

Being a Nurse and a Mom at the same time

I am writing this article because I want to demonstrate that it is possible to be a nurse and a mom at the same time. I will write about some different resources that are available to make this possible.

A lot of people do not believe that a woman can have a career as a nurse and be a mother, but that is not the case. Add that to going to school, and most people would think it is nearly impossible. However, it is possible since there are a lot of graduate nursing degrees that are now online, not to mention online rn to msn programs, that allow to learn part time, so, you still able to manage the difficult schedule of being a mom. Thus, would be able to get the degree without compromising the other areas of life. Find them by doing a simple online search from home page on Bing, or on Google, or whichever browser.

It is important to find a balance between work and life. Doing so helps us to feel fulfilled and happy. Thus, managing time well, properly communicating with family, and the ability to use technology to my benefit are very integral in my life. I feel that without those things it would be very hard to be a good mother and have a career.

We are in an age where women are seeking to correct the social injustices that they have been victimized by for many years. We are seeking empowerment and equality, however that does not mean that we cease to be women. Many believe that the only way to achieve those ends is by becoming like men, but that is not true. We can achieve those ends by keeping our own identities, but excelling within the new found opportunities that are available due to the social climate of today. That is exactly why it is important to be successful in whatever field we choose, without compromising any other areas of life.

The obstacles will only make success taste sweeter when it is reached, because you will know how much you worked and how hard it was to achieve it. However, if it were a losing proposition, it would not be worth it. That is why it is imperative that we find an intricate balance between taking care of kids and being a good mom, being a good wife.

It starts with going to my msn home page and searching for online rn to msn programs, finding the right one for me, and then tackling the daunting, but very achievable task. Then it will get harder. will have to complete the online courses, get the degree, and then find a way to coordinate a schedule to fit the life as a mother, and as a nurse. This is something that having help from husbands will be made much easier, because getting kids to and from school and activities, which is a small part of parenting, could be quite difficult some days. That is why it is important that the culture of the world changes to be more conducive to female growth. We are powerful, and have a lot we can do, but just like "behind every great man is a great woman", the reverse is true.