Need a super cute makeup look for summer but not trying to break the bank? Well, beauty on a budget is my specialty! I won't lie, I do own quite a bit of high-end makeup and I am a Sephora addict. Mostly because it gives me more cruelty-free options and I like the wear of it. However, I do know my way around drugstore makeup. Also, all brands listed below are cruelty-free because you know that's how I roll. So allow me to help you lash out before you cash out and be a dewy, glowing goddess all summer 2019!

1. E.L.F. Baked Highlighter in Apricot Glow

This E.L.F. Baked Highlighter in Apricot Glow is a dupe for the Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder by Urban Decay in the shade Aura and is a fraction of the price. During summer I'll sometimes combine the two for a blinding glow.

2. Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro

I recently picked up this blush at CVS. I mostly use Tarte or Nars blushes but I picked it up for a dewy look because I wanted a new addition since I had to go out to dinner that night. Although it is great for a daytime look, it definitely works for night!

3. NYX Butter Gloss in Madeline

NYX's infamous line of butter gloss is extremely versatile!

4. Physician's Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer

There is no better drugstore bronzer, I promise. You'll look super sunkissed, and it's my go-to if I don't have my Benefit Hoola bronzer on hand.

5. Wet n Wild 1 Step Wondergel Nail Color in Coral Support

I'm dying to do coral, but I have to do nails for an event, then right after I have these birthday nails planned, so this might end up happening when I get back from my birthday trip to Florida.

6. NYX Lip Lingerie Clear Gloss

Summer is all about glossy lips, so if you haven't yet, use this to jump on the bandwagon.

7. NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Peekaboo Neutral

Super natural and goes with any gloss.

8. NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gold Pearl

Liquid highlighter is everything. I like to mix it with my moisturizer and foundation, then add a baked highlighter on top for extra glow.

9. Physician's Formula Argan Wear Ultra Nourishing Argan Lip Oil Duo

If you're like me and you love a glossy look (but you also like to have the windows rolled down while heading to the beach and your gloss keeps getting in your hair), no sweat, this non-sticky formula will give the appearance of gloss without the hassle.

10. NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Spell Bound

If gloss isn't your thing, try adding some pop to any look with this bold lip!