11 Beauty Products Every Makeup Fanatic Needs To Know About

Where would we be without makeup? From primer to lotion or highlight the beauty world is always changing. There are millions of average products out there that do the job, but if you want to fall in love with a product there's going to be some trial and error. Cosmetic brands are always competing trying to come out with the very next hit product. Here are so some of my favorite products of 2018 that I use in my everyday beauty routine. From cult classics to some lesser known brands, here's 11 must-haves I recommend to anyone who does makeup.

Always keep in mind that even though these things work for me, they might not work for everyone!

1. Maybelline Superstay Foundation - $11.99

A creamy full-coverage foundation that stays put all day. Cheaper than high end brands with very similar quality.

2. NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray - $8.50

Keeps your makeup in place all day with just a couple spritz. It also feels super refreshing on!

3. Nature Republic Aqua Moisture - $11.20 

This lotion feels amazing on the skin and keeps it so soft. I found it on Amazon one day and it has been my holy grail ever since!

4. Eyeko London Lash Alert Mascara - $26

Super dark and super voluminous which helps create eyelashes that look like they could be falsies.

5. Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil - $24

My very favorite brow product because of how easy it is to use and how clean I can get my brows to look when using it.

6.  Ciate London Moondust Highlighter - $32

One of the prettiest highlighters I have ever owned! Stays on all day and is super pigmented.

7. Buxom Peach Daiquiri Lip Cream - $21

Smells like cake, looks great, and leaves a cooling sensation on the lips.

8. Maybelline Master Prime - $9.99

Sets a perfect base for your makeup and helps blur out any texture you might have.

9. Garnier Fructis Banana Hair Mask - $4.49

This product smells amazing and it leaves your hair feeling so soft! I put it on the ends of my hair to strengthen them and prevent breakage.

10. Tarte Blush in "Peaceful" - $29

This blush blends so nicely and looks super pretty on the face.

11. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - $30

This bronzer smells amazing and blends so softly to add a slight tan to your face.